WLS FRIENDS VIRGINIA WEEKEND

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 1:02 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 8:05 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Let's try this again .. I posted but nothing came thru . .imagine that .. Any hoo .. I am so so glad you made it up .. I kept hearing you may come .. for a little while .. but was so glad you did . Keep an ore out for me .. I will be down there when the weather breaks .. Many hugs to you .. Nat
KathieKathie
on 1/22/06 9:52 pm - Manassas, VA
Nat, You ran around all weekend, busy as a bee, but you still managed to make time for fun, and enjoy things as well. I'm SO glad you got to do that. And I'm so glad, too, that we had a chance to raise a glass of that 'pink stuff'. Thank you for all that you did this weekend, and for just being you. The PJ party MUST continue on as a tradition, definitely! I'm looking forward to the next. Kathie
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 6:04 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I am so glad we got to toast .. that " Pink Stuff " Rules... I am so glad you had a good time .. I am so looking forward to seeing you again .. and to our next PJ party .. you had the most adorable PJ's !!!! Until next time -- stay sweet .. ! Love ya .. Nat
jilldennis
on 1/23/06 12:02 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Nat - words cannot even begin to express what this week-end meant to me! It was sooooo awesome. You and David did such a great job!...With your love, dedication and support - you are a mentor to all of us! I love you bunches!! Hugs! Jill
Nannette
on 1/23/06 12:52 am - Toms River, NJ
Natalie -- it was absolutely awesome meeting you this weekend. You and David did an amazing job, and I am so glad I traveled from New Jersey to be there with you all. I can't say anything new to add to all the superlatives already quoted here -- but, girlfriend -- we can dance together anytime! Hugs, Nannette
Ms Court
on 1/23/06 1:17 am - Remington, VA
Nat, you and David are marvelous. You both did such a wonderful job with this event. I had sooooo much fun. To be able to party, meet new people, learn new things, relax all crammed into one weekend is just great. I can't wait til the next event. Courtney 7 1/2 weeks out - 40 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 3:25 am - Tampa, FL
Nat, Thanks does not even begin to express how I feel about all the hard work you David put in to this weekend. I loved every minute of it, and I think some of greatest things I experienced, were experienced out of the formal sessions. It wasn't until I was reading Patty's response and then yours, did I realize what the Jamie party did. It was like a final barrier coming down; it was almost scary at first and then so liberating to know you were actually doing it, running around in your pajamas. Thanks again for a lovely weekend, and for making an out of town guest feel like family. Steve
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 4:21 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Natalie - you and David did an awesome job for us this weekend!! This conference was fantastc!! I know you both put lots of time, energy and most of love, into the planning. That was so obvious. I am so thankful that I was there!! I was telling Greg on our drive home that the wonderful thing about this type of get together, is we've all been in each other's shoes. We don't have to worry that we weight 'more' than someone on the dance floor, we know that everyone on that dance floor loves us and accepts us. That is the feeling I had the whole weekend. We totally accept and love each other. Thank you Natalie. You are a special person, and it is obvious how much you care for this cause. love donna
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 5:50 am - CO
Natalie!!! I posted on "my forum", uh, you know the one... ~giggle~ But I had to find you here, just to thank you for the wonderful job you did. The conference was amazing - fabulous job, Nat!! You looked amazing, Tinkerbell. Oh yeah, I've christened you with that new nickname! I don't know if it's the blonde hair, the delicate physique, the innocent face... but that's who you are to me. So cute... I can't wait to see you again; I'll bring the Kahlua cigars! Gina (aka Roxxi)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views