WLS FRIENDS VIRGINIA WEEKEND

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 9:40 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Jo Ann .. you my dear .. are awesome ! I loved spending Sat night with you .. Jamma Time has to be a new tradition for us oK .. Thank you for your kind words .. Our connection will continue for many many more years .. Now go get some sleep .. Love you ! Nat
Susan E.
on 1/22/06 9:21 am - Purcellville, VA
Wow, What can I add that has not just been said...Hmmm, Well. You and David are just awsome. You worked so hard and it showed in every event held. You could tell everyone was touched in whatever stage of there WL journey. It was awsome. You are a beautiful person and we are all so lucky to have crossed your path. And hopefully for most of us it's a path we will cross many times. Love you guys.I enjoyed getting to know everyone. And for those I didn't get to know, I am looking forward to next year. Hugs, Susan
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 9:43 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Susan , Thank you as well for the kind words . OMG you need a new picture up . You are absolutley stunning . I am so so glad we met .. and I want our friendship to grow .. I can now say I have added so many new peope to my friendship circle ! And I am glad you are one . Love you ! Nat
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 10:05 am - Henrico, VA
Nat and David, thank you so much for all your hard work on this conference........everything was so perfect.......I had the time of my life!!! And thank you for making us out-of-staters feel so welcome and part of the family. The bond that we have with our fellow WLS'ers is truly amazing. Everyone looked so STUNNING on Saturday night at the Snowball.....And let me tell you, at the hospitality suite when everyone started getting in their jammies, I thought YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!!!!! I didn't think this 3x grandma could ever do something like that.........but I think that it was the most liberating thing I have ever done!!! (Guess I need to go out and buy some flannel...hehe) Thanks again!! Hugs, Patty
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 10:13 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Patty , No Thank you for traveling to be with us . You my dear are so sweet . I love your zest for life ! And yes .. Liberating is the word for it for sure . I am going to take you and Rick up on the Patsy Cline Bar in WVA .. and I mean that . You stay in touch with me please ! I am so glad to spent the weekend with you and Rick and look forward to so so many more ! As to the Jamma time .. I thought the same thing . but then I said ya know what I felt and will forever feel like you all are my family .. and family does sit around in their Jammies .. that was to cool and yes .. OMG very liberating .. I want to make this a tradition ! Love you .. take care ! Natalie
Cinderellen
on 1/22/06 11:29 am - Winterville, NC
Thanks so much for organizing the weekend Natalie. I had a great time. It was the first time since high school that I danced. Having that opportunity in an environment that I didn't feel judged was a gift all by itself. Thank you. ~Ellen
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 6:11 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Ellen , I looked over and seen you dancing and I cried . I knew that this was a moment for you . It did my soul good to see you here this weekend . I hope that you will continue to come out to our events . Always know that you are special and you deserve so much . Until next time we boogy together !!! Love ya .. Nat
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/22/06 11:43 am - Danville, VA
OMG, Nat...I couldn't have felt more loved!!!! I left there crying like a baby and it took awhile to stop. Still a little weepy and I think about how much fun we had and I will just start laughing..Alot of emotions today, Sweetie. I don't have a big family but NOW I do and I love you all for it. You and David did such a wonderful job with this conference and I was so proud to be a part of this family. Everyone was just beautiful and so caring and loving. I was talking to my son, Chris tonight and I just started crying again...and ya know what...he had tears in his eyes too to see his Mom so happy and so loved. I can only thank my "angels" for taking me into their hearts. I have been so blessed with such wonderful friends, whom I love so much. My life is going to be wonderful and I am ready for the challenges that I have to face. This little grannie is going to be hot for the next event.... I love you, Nat and David... Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 6:14 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
And We love you too . You deserve to be loved and happy .. I am so glad you made it to the conference . I will always be your angel .. and I am here for you always .. Now .. on to the pool party .. where I know you will be the hottest grandma there !!! Love ya , Natalie
track
on 1/22/06 8:10 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
Wow! what a weekend!! You guys did a fabulous job of putting this together! Many, many thanks. I am so glad I had a chance to get there for part of it. Amazing weekend, amazing people, amazing...all they way! Many thanks again!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views