WLS FRIENDS VIRGINIA WEEKEND

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 8:11 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
WOW ! Here it is Sunday .. and I hope that if you attended this weekend you are feeling very loved and supported . When putting this together with David my mind set was of YOU ! Bringing you great vendors , well voiced speakers and common bonding of you WLS Family . As we travel through this year , I want you all to focus on some things we touched on this weekend . I want you all to love yourselves first . To wake up each day and know that you are beautiful. Look into that mirror and tell yourselves you do deserve this life and that you are SPECIAL . Never let anyone take away this , always know and be respected for your choice to save your life with this tool you where given . Share your story with others as you have no idea how it may change someone's life forever . I do want to thank the ladies that graciously woke early Saturday am to help me with the Vendors and Registration , you made my role there go very smooth . Thank you Dianna for being there with me this weekend and for sharing our tears together . I cannot ever tell you when I had been in a room Saturday night at the Ball with such beautiful people . All of the women and men dressed like you where attending the Oscars !!! OMG I honestly felt like I was in Hollywood ! The video summed it all up for me .. if you did not attend this weekend .. David put together a video of before and after pictures set to music . When seeing this for the first time ... it was hard for me as many emotions ran through my soul . He captured our journeys in such a way .. as when I turned around Saturday night in the ball room there was not a dry eye in the house .. I will watch it this year when I need encouragment or when I feel like looking at my family again ! I so so enjoyed our Jamma Party .. who would have ever thought that we would all be so comfortable with one another to lounge around in our jammies .. this was a liberating feeling . And so much fun . So until Next year ... Remember that we are family .. and you are so very loved ! Thank you for making this the Best WLS Conference Virginia has seen ...YOU ALL ROCK !!! Love , Nat PS .. If you have pictures from this weekend please be sure to post them or email them to me : ) [email protected]
hollydecarlo
on 1/22/06 8:22 am - hopewell, VA
nat, let me just start by saying i had the best time this weekend.thank you for making this happen for all of us. i am so glad to have finally meet you . when you told me how you thought i was so pretty it felt so good i cryed. thank you so much you are such an awesome friend. and a beatiful person. both inside and out.and always so supportive. hugs to you!! love, holly
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 9:06 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Holly , OMG YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL .. When I seen you .. and you said " Hi Nat I am Holly .. I just wanted to hug you and never let go ! What a wonderful job you are doing on your journey ! I hope that you will continue to come out to the gatherings this year .. and I am so glad you are a part of our family here . You know that I am always here for you . Hugs and much love , Nat
Shanana
on 1/22/06 8:43 am - Altavista, VA
Thanks Nat and David for your hard work. I learned so much about everyone. We all have come down different paths. So many similarities. It is great to see light at the end of our tunnels. Thanks for everything. Shannon C ya at the next gathering.
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 9:07 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Shanon , Thank you for coming out . It was out pleasure to be able to offer you this conference . I look forward to seeing you and watching you as you go thru your journey ! Love you ! Nat
tonyskid
on 1/22/06 8:48 am - North Hudson, NY
Hey Nat I want to say THANK YOU to you and David for doing what you did this weekend, it was GREAT and better than any of the other GET TOGETHERS that I been to including NY,NJ,DC, Costa Mesa, & Disney. You Guys ROCK Tony still in VA till Monday because my flight was cancelled til then. Tony
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 9:04 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Tony , I know the weekend was busy and not a lot of time to chat . It was nice meeting you . I hope to see you again . It was so nice to have so many from out of state here to share with us . Our door to Va WLS Friends is always open to you and the others that traveled so far to be with us . Well be safe and again Thank you for making it possible ! Nat
lawoman
on 1/22/06 9:01 am - Hellertown, PA
Hey girl! Just wanted to take the time to say THANKS!!!! i had a great weekend..and made lots of new friends, got to see alot of old ones too!! Take care and keep in touch! Leigh Ann
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 9:09 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Leigh Ann .. what a joy it was meeting you ! And you are so very sweet . I am so glad you came .. and I hope that we will meet again ! Take care and you keep in touch too ya here ! Love ya .. Nat
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/22/06 9:08 am - Staunton, VA
Natalie, WOW! What a weekend!!!!! Everything was absolutely wonderful! You and David (you know....the one in the Snoopy jammies ) deserve lots of praise for all the hard work you did!What a blast! It's amazing what an instant connection everyone seemed to have! We've all been through so much and truly understand that about each other like no others (even including our own families) can. (That may not be very clear...sorry...not much sleep!) Thanks for everything, and I can't wait to see you again! JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views