Big, big, BIG thanks for David and Natalie...

Kathy & Rich
on 1/22/06 7:44 am - Fairfax, VA
We cannot thank David and Natalie enough for all the tireless hours that they put into making the VA WLS event what it was. Nothing short of phenomenial. Rich and I both enjoyed it and cannot remember having such fun. What a great, great time! I got to meet alot of special people face-to-face for the first time and some folks that I didn't know. How fabulous was that! And Rich and I danced. We've known each other since October of 2003 and married in November of 2004 and had only slowed danced twice and had never fast danced together. We slow danced once at an office Christmas party and then on our wedding day but that was it. So imagine a fair amount of boogieing and dancing in each other's arms. How wonderful! We both felt like kids. Very energized. Thanks to WLS Rich can stand without pain in his leg or body, not get winded, not break out into a sweat walking 5 years. He said that for the first time in decaded he danced carefree knowing that he was just a normal guy dancing and not the self-conscious pained ill 500 lb man. And thanks to WLS I don't have diabetes and don't have to worry about the neuropathy in my feet or if my blood sugar will plummet while I dance because of the insulin I took. I too don't break out in a sweat at the drop of a hat or get easily fatigued. This is our year! The first year that we are both truly free of all the burdeons that obesity can bring. We appreciate all the vendors, meals, door prizes (we didn't win any - DOH!... LOL!), speakers, discussions and most of all - the wonderful people! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love you both... Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 8:17 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
You are so welcome ! OMG I read this and I am crying .. this is what I truly wanted to see this weekend .. so many moments where made this weekend .. I spoke to people who told me .. " Nat .. this is the first time I have ever danced in front of someone " or .. " Nat .. I feel so beautiful tonight ... This was such an overload of emotions for me , seeing this and experiencing this first hand . I did look over at you two .. and I cannot tell you how happy you both looked .. I seen you dancing and smiling .. It was so great to see you both there and loving life !! I know that 06 is going to bring even more milestones for you and many others .. Thank you for coming .. and I look forward to many many more with you ! Love you both too !! Natalie
Shanana
on 1/22/06 8:50 am - Altavista, VA
It was so wonderful. They did a great job. Who would have thought I dance so much either. My feet hurt but 3 months ago I would have had to sit alone and cry because I could not make it. I still broke a sweat but that is good I could even stand that long. You guys are an inspiration. Thanks Nat and Dave for bringing us all together. Shannon
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/22/06 11:28 am - Danville, VA
Kathy, you and Rich were so cute out on the dance floor together...and boogie you did!!!! I caught you a couple times out on the dance floor shakin' your booties...It was such a pleasure for me to finally meet you both...You are an inspiration to me. Wish we'd have had more time to get to know each other... Love you... Hugs, Betsy
SlimminShannon
on 1/22/06 8:18 pm - Richmond, VA
I am so glad ya'll had fun!! I wish I could have been there. I thought about ya'll all weekend. I ended up being sick though. Well the whole family was. Glad everything was a blast! Shannon 357/135/237
Ms Court
on 1/22/06 10:17 pm - Remington, VA
Yes Natalie and David thanks sooo much. I have never done anything like this in my life and it was sooo much fun. I danced and didn't get tired. I have to say how special everyone made me feel. So many people complimenting me on how beautiful/pretty I am and how I was glowing and such was so awing to me. I may actually start believing it some. I am so touched by everyone I met. I was actually crying during the before/after movie. I can't wait to get there. Courtney 7 1/2 weeks out - 40 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views