Pictures of the Ball on my profile

Dave
on 1/22/06 7:39 am - Palmyra, VA
We had a blast and already look forward to our next encounter with you great people! I've posted pictures on my profile only because I can't figure out how to allow others to see them in photobucket. They are large and if you have dial up, expect to sit in front of the screen for a long time while they download! I've got to rest some and then wake up and go to work but I have to say again, you guys and gals are some of the best people I've ever met in my life. It's an honor to be with you in my journey!
Kathy & Rich
on 1/22/06 7:47 am - Fairfax, VA
The honor is all ours Dave! You and Natalie are a fabulous couple! Thanks for the picture. Love it! Hugs, Kathy
nitengale
on 1/22/06 7:48 am - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Thanks for the pics Dave... you and your beautiful wife were so handsome together... the two of you are such an inspiration to a die hard romantic like me... It was good to finally meet my local Fluco... even when he's wearing a Zebra bra with a pink bow... I have pictures!!! Hugs to you sweetness, Wanda (keswick girl at heart)
Kathy & Rich
on 1/22/06 7:54 am - Fairfax, VA
Zebra bra with a pink bow? Gosh, we went to bed way too early... I wanna see those pictures, lady! Hugs, doll! Kathy
Cynthia D.
on 1/22/06 8:08 am - Richmond, VA
Dave, Great pictures. Thanks for sharing and I have dial up and it didn't take very long at all. I am so glad you posted them. Hope to see you again at the next reunion. Cynthia
wanda
on 1/22/06 8:16 am
Dave, It was nice to meet you and Natalie at breakfast this morning. Great pics from last night too! Have a great week! ~Wanda
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 9:01 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Oh David .. the picture of you and I together is priceless . You have come so far .. I am so proud that you are my friend. I look forward to seeing you and Nat again soon as well . Thank you for coming out to share with your family .. I love you ! Natalie
SlimminShannon
on 1/22/06 8:37 pm - Richmond, VA
OMG DAVE!!! You look awesome! You have GOT to get a new posting pic! And Donna Mae, you are looking good girl! Natalie, Kathy, Lei ya'll look awesome. Well actually everyone looked so darn hot!
Dave
on 1/22/06 11:08 pm - Palmyra, VA
Hey girlie! Nat and I were talking about missing you the entire weekend. No matter what happens, you've got to at least drop by the next "thing" we have. I know you're looking great and feeling good too. Thanks for the compliment but being there with all of the drop dead good looking ladies there made for a nice weekend. Hard to look good when surrounded by all those georgeous females - especially when they dressed up just for me! I miss you and you need to show up here more. I'm lurking every single day! Dave
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views