I felt the love...

TammyNVA
on 1/22/06 7:18 am - Chesterfield, VA
...that was behind the planning and hard work David and Natalie put in for ALL of us this weekend!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Based on everyone's comments, I think it is safe to say that EVERYONE had a BLAST... drinkers and non-drinkers (hey, I'm only 7 weeks post op!)... NEWBIES and veterans... locals and travelers... old friends and new. I have been a part of many groups around the world, but NEVER felt the level of love, genuine caring, support and generosity that I felt with this group we call the WLS Friends of Virginia. I can honestly say I feel I have made friends for LIFE!! AS we are all coming down from this weekend HIGH, let's keep the energy alive!!! Supporting one another is what it's all about. Several of our speakers (Natalie... David... Barbara) talked about the importance of supporting each other and being there for the next person undergoing WLS. We all have the gift of our own experiences to give, which is why this web site has meant so much to me for the past few months, in the sharing that you all have done, day after day. Take a look at the few pictures I took Saturday night: (copy/paste URL) http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/imdlegendreturns/album?.dir=1002&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos Looking forward to more pictures!!! Love you ALL!!!! Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 7:30 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Tammy , I feel you have summed it up very well . This is your family now . We all share a common bond . I look forward to many more meet and greets .. and to sharing more love with new members and old . Thank you again for being so very kind and for being a part of this weekend . I look forward to watching your success and you showing off your journey next year as you regain your life . WOW is all I can say .. again .. thank you for your support or WLS VA Friends ! You all ROCK ! Natalie
wanda
on 1/22/06 8:26 am
I agree with you Tammy and what great pictures. Thanks for sharing them! Hugs, Wanda
kabarron1
on 1/22/06 10:16 pm - Hopewell, VA
Tammy, Thanks for sharing the pics. Not sure why I'm grinning so friggin cheesey for though! Had a great time as well meeting, laughing, and talking with everyone. Keith
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views