UVA 6am!!!!

cpatters
on 1/22/06 7:08 am - Rockingham County, VA
I have to be at UVA tomarrow morning at 6am. I am so ready for this. I was just wondering ... what should I take with me? I dont want to forget anything. By the way.... cathy Pittsburgh Steelers !!!!!! Super Bowl???? YEA!!!
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/22/06 7:10 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...don't forget a pillow for the ride home...a life saver for me. Also, chap stick...another life saver. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Just make sure you get up and walk as soon as you can, it helps so much with the soreness. Hugs, Betsy
cpatters
on 1/22/06 7:17 am - Rockingham County, VA
Thank you Betsy, You are so sweet. I told my husband that I wanted him to put chap stick on my lips even when I am asleep. I cant live with out my chip stick! So did you all have fun in Richmond? I am sure it was a hoot. I cant wait until I can go to one. hugs to you!
Linda Y.
on 1/22/06 7:26 am - Portsmouth, VA
Cathy, Congrats on tomorrow! I go Feb. 1st, but heres what I'm taking: Lip balm, baby wipes, antibacterial wipes, hand lotion, socks, mouth wash, tissues, 2 small (travel) pillows & real loose fitting sweats pants & t-shirt (for the ride home). I've heard that slightly higher wedge heel slip-on shoes are better for walking...after surgery, than bedroom slippers! Good luck with everything! Anastasia
cpatters
on 1/22/06 7:34 am - Rockingham County, VA
Thanks! I never even thought about lotion. Good idea. You sound like you are really on top of things. I am not even packed yet.and I have to leave the house at 4:45 tomorrow morning.. -cathy
sylvia
on 1/22/06 7:41 am - Stafford, VA
Good luck Marie - me too at 6am in Northern Virginia. Sylvia
prissy25
on 1/22/06 7:59 am - Barboursville, VA
You go girl take something comfortable for the ride home clothes that is ileft in gown an robe. your in my prayers.......
wanda
on 1/22/06 8:35 am
Cathy, Best wishes! I will keep you in my prayers. Can't wait to hear from you when you're a LOSER very very soon! God bless you, Wanda
A10sFrau
on 1/22/06 10:16 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Good luck and God bless, Cmarie and Sylvia!!! My turn Wednesday--wish I could come home in 2 days! Lois
Shanana
on 1/22/06 10:16 am - Altavista, VA
Congratulations!! Cathy. Be blessed tommorrow. Sorry you had to do the bowel prep today. I was so weak by the second night. I will be praying for you. Take chapstick, comfy shoes. They will give you plenty of pillows that you can keep. Cottenell wet wipes saved me. The leak test gave me diareahh. I wore my own gown the second day. I cant wait to meet you in Charlottesville. Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views