OMG...Thank you Angels.....

Betsy Anitahug
on 1/22/06 12:30 pm - Danville, VA
Oh, Wanda, thank you so much for all the sweet words...I love to dance but haven't in years...maybe if I had continued to dance...I would have been able to get this weight off... I am paying for it today but I wasn't going to miss out on all the fun...couldn't drink so I danced til I was light headed...I had such a wonderful time meeting everyone and all the "hugs"...I have alot of special angels out there.... Hugs, Betsy
hollydecarlo
on 1/22/06 8:35 am - hopewell, VA
sweet sweet betsy, i had such a good time with you cant wait til next year. you a such a pretty lady. i also wish we were all neighbors just think of all the fun we would have. hugs , holly
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/22/06 12:33 pm - Danville, VA
Holly, you are so beautiful! And don't forget that black top!!!! It is MINE.. I loved it. You truely are a beautiful lady and I so enjoyed your company. Wish we would have had more time...that is the only bad thing about this weekend...not enough time. Hugs, Betsy
wanda
on 1/22/06 8:59 am
Betsy, It was so nice to meet you, and you are such a sweetheart! I wish you wonderful wishes and look forward to seeing you again sometime soon! Hugs, Wanda
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/22/06 12:37 pm - Danville, VA
Wanda, The only bad thing about this weekend was it wasn't long enough to get to know more people better. I would have loved to have spent some time with you...you are a lovely lady and I thank you so much for all the protein. You are so sweet.... Hugs, Betsy
jilldennis
on 1/22/06 9:55 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
You know words cannot even begin to say everything we all shared this week-end! Betsy - you are a special gift from God to all of us!!! You are spreading your wings and flying on your journey! YOU ARE SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!... and we are a forever family!!! Love you bunches!!! Hugs Jill
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/22/06 12:43 pm - Danville, VA
Jill....OMG, you are the beautiful one....such an inspiration to me. God blessed me the minute he brought me into your life. I have already taken my special angel to my new house and placed her in a very special place in my little living room. She fits in so well as my living room is going to be my "angel" room. I already miss your precious smile...God is smiling down at you...You are so special and I love you so much. Hugs, Betsy
Ms Court
on 1/22/06 10:02 pm - Remington, VA
Beautiful Lady. It was so nice to meet you and I can't wait to see you again. By this summer we will have changed so much no one will recognize us. I am so glad you enjoyed it all (so did I). Just remember to take it easy moving stuff this week. Courtney 7 1/2 weeks out - 40 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views