OMG...Thank you Angels.....

Betsy Anitahug
on 1/22/06 5:48 am - Danville, VA
First of all...I want to thank everyone for such a special weekend....the love is just over powering...what a bond. I love and miss each and everyone of you. Jill and John...thank you so much for making this weekend possible for me... Nat and David....wow...what a weekend I won't forget for a very long time...Kellie, Wanda and Nat...thank you for all the protein...Susan and Shannon, thank you from the bottom of my heart! Now for my sweet, thoughtful, wonderful ANGELS...You have really touched my heart and I will never ever forget what you have done for me....I felt so loved and was so shocked! If I can ever do anything for any of you, please do not hesitate to let me know. I have never felt so much love but I do appreciate it all. I was so overwhelmed by what you did and you know who I am talking to...I love you all..Susan, I am so sorry I didn't get to hug you goodbye...thank you for the beautiful dress and all the wonderful conversations...Dianna, thank you for the blouse where I bared it all...hehe. Jill, thank you for my beautiful angel...she will have a very special place in my new home and I will think of you often. Donna Mae...you are beautiful, Keith, you are adorable...Holly, what a beauty...I could just go on and on....everyone was beautiful and what a wonderful family of friends I now have...counting down the days til the next time....What fun...the whole weekend was amazing. I love you all so darn much...wish we were all neighbors. Thank you seems so inadaquate right now....but please know that I love you all so much and you have truely touched my heart in such a special way. Hugs, Betsy
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/22/06 5:52 am - Staunton, VA
Betsy, You are a wonderful, special, and beautiful lady! WE LOVE YOU, silly girl! JoAnn
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/22/06 5:58 am - Danville, VA
Oh, JoAnn, you were great....and dance like crazy..who would have known? I didn't want to leave today.. I am still weepy....but what fun...please keep in touch.. Hugs,, Betsy
Susan E.
on 1/22/06 6:09 am - Purcellville, VA
Oh sweet Betsy, I looked for you in the Ballroom to get my hugs and say good bye. I was caught up in conversation and when I turned around you were gone. I enjoyed every minute of the whole weekend. It's is imprinted in my heart forever. Love you Miss Buterfly, Susan
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/22/06 6:46 am - Danville, VA
Susan, You are so special to me and wanted to tell you before you left...you are truely a wonderful freind and I love you. I miss you already! Please stay in touch...you have a special place in my heart! Love, Betsy
TammyNVA
on 1/22/06 6:16 am - Chesterfield, VA
Betsy, Angels, Angels... everywhere. Wasn't it a fantastic weekend?!?! I'm so glad I got to meet you; wish we could have talked more, but we have LOTS of time online... and there's always this summer get-together! If you are coming up to Richmond sometime, let me know. I'd love to get together with you! Also, if there is ANYTHING you need for yourself or your home, please don't hesitate to ask. Angels abound everywhere, and because in my job I deal with SO many diverse people, I come across them often! Love you, Tammy
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/22/06 7:08 am - Danville, VA
Thanks, Tammy...I really enjoyed meeting you and your husband. Can't wait until the next get together. What fun...You are a sweetie... Hugs, Betsy
Shanana
on 1/22/06 6:31 am - Altavista, VA
You are welcome for everything. Didn't know we could wear sleeveless. Especially in January. Wait til next year!!!! Who knows what it will be by then. Cant wait to see you again soon. Be blessed and keep looking up!!! Shannon
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/22/06 12:26 pm - Danville, VA
Shannon, it was a great weekend and a fun ride up and back with you..sorry I dozed off there for a second on the way home. I enjoyed getting to know you better...another special bond made. I love ya girl, even if you do snore! I am going to bed soon and I will have the bed to myself!!!! Hugs, Betsy
nitengale
on 1/22/06 7:30 am - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Hey Bets... You are such a doll... I wish we could have had more time chatting together but I got a kick watching you get down with your girls on the dance floor. I couldn't believe the moves you were doing so close out from surgery. YOU ROCK!!!! From reading your posts, I knew you had a special soul and from meeting you and seeing that smile in person... I know for certain that you are an angel... and such a special woman. I pray God's many blessings on you lady bug... until the summer... cyber hugs... Wanda PS... I still don't believe you are the age you told me.... I want your secrets!!!! (lol)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views