Richmond Winter Conference:Thank you Natalie & David

Shanana
on 1/22/06 9:00 am - Altavista, VA
A bunch of us are meeting in Charlottesville to eat in February if you are interested. Just look for the posts. Shannon
hollydecarlo
on 1/22/06 8:31 am - hopewell, VA
jill, i am so glad we got to finally meet. i had such a blast you are such a beatiful person. and thank you again for all the clothes i just love them. cant wait til the next wls gathering. i will be there. thank god what happens in richmond stays in richmond!! lol the snowman lol i would love a copy of the pics [email protected] hugs to you holly
scarlett62
on 1/22/06 10:20 am - Richmond, VA
Jill, It was great meeting you and Jon! Jon looked so handsome in his Tux! It was great meeting everyone and I am new to the OH message board and I do not have my pictures on the board. I would love a copy of the pictures that you took. [email protected] Kathryn
cathya
on 1/22/06 12:30 pm - Orlando, FL
Natalie & David, Thanks for all you did putting the conference together. I know it took a lot of thought, time, and effort to pull everything together. It was great to meet you both. Cathy A
Ms Court
on 1/22/06 9:54 pm - Remington, VA
Ah Jill. It was sooo good to see you again. I had such a blast. Your hubbie is a sweetie and quite a cutie too. As far as what happens in Richmond stays in Richmond, it is all rumors. I was an angel all weekend. Courtney 7 1/2 weeks out - 40 lbs p.s. email me those pics please. [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views