Richmond Winter Conference:Thank you Natalie & David

jilldennis
on 1/22/06 5:23 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, All I just want to thank David and Natalie for putting together such an awesome week-end! It was fantastic! Leilani - you are great!!! It was so much fun trying to put eveyone's profile picture with the real person! We all need to get new pictures in to the board!! Oh - and for all of you who didn't get to come - you will not want to miss the next get together of WLS Friends - "What happens in Richmond - Stays in Richmond" - right Courtney? - right Shannon and Betsy - right Holly and Joann? Donna - give Greg a hug for me is so sweet! I love you guys bunches! I haven't laughed so hard in months!! Oh and the dancing - What a blast!! I just finished labeling all of my pictures from the week-end. If anyone would like a copy of them - just e-mail me your address and I will send you a copy. Thanks for a great week-end everyone! I can't wait for the next one! Hugs! Jill
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/22/06 5:25 am - Danville, VA
I MISS YOU ALREADY!!!!! I cried so hard when I left...told you I was emotional...Of course I want copies of the pictures, Sweetie...My email is [email protected] know you are one of my angels....thank you so much... Hugs, Betsy
jilldennis
on 1/22/06 5:31 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Betsy - I think you are my angel too! I have your address on that card - and I will definitely make sure you get a copy! I cried atleast three different times before we left! This was one of the best weekends I have ever had! Love you bunches! Hugs! Jill PS-By the way - you are one dancingmachine!! Know one would ever know you just had surgery!!! Just think what a hot mama you are going to be by summer time!!!
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/22/06 5:47 am - Staunton, VA
Jill, ME????? What in the world did I do? Whatever I did (and I really do know), it STAYS IN RICHMOND! I had the BEST time I have had in ages! And........I never even liked to dance until last night! JoAnn P.S. I'd love a copy of the pics! [email protected]
jilldennis
on 1/22/06 5:53 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hmmmm - shall we say "snowman" I had a blast too! Jill
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 6:16 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Jill , I cannot begin to tell you how beautiful you are .. right down to your very soul ! Thank you for coming out and being one of our Vendors . You did an excellent job !!! I would love a copy of the pictures . Email them to me at [email protected] Again .. Many Many thanks ! Nat
Shanana
on 1/22/06 6:23 am - Altavista, VA
Jill, You are so sweet. I will be emailing you for some foundation. Should have asked you while I was there. Thank you too for being such a wonderful person. Thanks John too. Happy trails to you until we meet again. Your an . Shannon
TammyNVA
on 1/22/06 6:24 am - Chesterfield, VA
JILL!!! OMG, I had such a good time!! You are so beautiful, inside and OUT! Thanks for sharing the JILL DENNIS collection with so many of us! I will be posting pictures from Saturday night soon. Thanks also for the generous give aways! I love the lip gloss... Dancing talking laughing dancing talking laughing ... What a weekend!! Glad you made it home safe... Hugs, Tammy
nitengale
on 1/22/06 7:22 am - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
HI Jill, Would love copies of the pics... [email protected]... Thanks Wanda
Cynthia D.
on 1/22/06 7:27 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks David and Natalie, I had such a wonderful time and thanks Jill for the goodies. It was a great weekend and I had so much fun. I attended a party with the St. Mary's weight loss group in Dec. and now this group in Jan, I dont have anything for Feb.....what will I do???? I guess I will have to figure out something. It was so great seeing everyone in person, all these posts and there are real people behind them and it was a pleasure meeting everyone. Hope to see everyone soon. Cynthia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views