pics from richmond

cappymoon
on 1/24/06 1:27 am - Northern, VA
So you using the ticket in June?????
nitengale
on 1/22/06 7:50 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Sorry you're stuck there without the gang...now you can hear a pin drop I'll bet... Glad to meet and greet you ...and by the way...your side profile... you DO look like Chachi!!!
Shanana
on 1/22/06 8:46 am - Altavista, VA
You wouln't would you? lol Glad i called it a night early too. Bet you arent in any of those pictures are you!!! Shannon
Kathy & Rich
on 1/22/06 8:52 am - Fairfax, VA
But he may be in pictures on other folks cameras, no? Perhaps some type of back door deal is being made...the trading of pictures. Exchanges happening in dark corners of parking garages by folks in trench coats... Kathy
stayceX
on 1/22/06 9:02 am - Baltimore, MD
I like your thinking Kathy. Still kicking myself for not having my own camera charged up so I had some leverage to work with =)
Kathy & Rich
on 1/22/06 9:15 am - Fairfax, VA
Always good to have your own material to work with, ya know! LOL! Sorry I didn't get to officially "meet" you. Kathy
lawoman
on 1/22/06 8:59 am - Hellertown, PA
I hope that I wasn't in any of them...I remember falling asleep early..so I couldn't possibly be in any of them, right?? Gotta remember, I am an LA
stayceX
on 1/22/06 9:06 am - Baltimore, MD
Love you LA!!!
lawoman
on 1/22/06 11:45 am - Hellertown, PA
what ya don't believe...I was a good girl this weekend......very good I may add..... or at least i hope I was....... LA
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/22/06 9:00 am - Staunton, VA
You wouldn't...................would you????????? JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views