bkhunter68
on 1/22/06 8:24 am - VA
LOL: the biddings open for the pics. For shame for shame
Kathy & Rich
on 1/22/06 8:28 am - Fairfax, VA
Whew! Glad we weren't up that late! LOL! It was nice to meet you, Cleve. Kathy
tonyskid
on 1/22/06 8:43 am - North Hudson, NY
When I get home on Monday I will post a link to pictures if anyone wants to see the GANG, and what ever else ones I got Tony I am still here in VA because my flight got changed til Monday morning so I am useing the Hotels Computer.
stayceX
on 1/22/06 9:00 am - Baltimore, MD
Hey Tony - It was great meeting you! Safe travels back home on Monday. Stacy
tonyskid
on 1/22/06 9:13 am - North Hudson, NY
Thanks Stacy it was great meeting you also, here I sit in the Business Center at the Hotel till Monday morning. Boy its sure quiet around here. Where did everyone GO Tony
stayceX
on 1/22/06 9:23 am - Baltimore, MD
Well I've got my 2nd.. 3rd.. or maybe it is 4th wind!! I would come hang out with you but it is a three hour drive there from the Baltimore area. Isn't all this extra energy wonderful??!! You know I think I feel even more energized from all the dancing or maybe I'm just overtired and in a state of temporary insanity from only sleeping for 2 hrs last night. I have not done that in so long. Felt so great. Stacy
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 10:23 am - Fort Myers, FL
Hey Tony--are you still there? I just got home--had to fly through Tampa instead of Atlanta. Actually was on the same flight as Steve. Then I got to fly on a little tiny plane from Tampa to Fort Myers--they even asked how much we weighed!! and I didn't lie! I sat right behind where the co-pilot would sit--what a view! Had a blast!
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 10:37 am - Henrico, VA
Hey Lynda...it was great to meet you.....you are a sweetheart!!! Hugs, Patty
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 10:52 am - Fort Myers, FL
Patty--I can't tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you. You are just a doll! ...and so beautiful. You and Rick are such cuties too! Boy am I tired though.
tonyskid
on 1/23/06 9:11 am - North Hudson, NY
Well Lynda I go to the airport this morning and they over booked the flight, asked for people to give up there seats so I did. I now have a FREE ROUND TRIP ticket anywhere in the US & Canada on US Air I just got home at 6pm from being at the airport in Richmond at 7am. It was a long day so no pictures tonight, and to top it all off I came home to 6 inches of SNOW. Oh I want out of here so bad it hurts, hopefully I will get them posted on Tuesday. Great to see you again Lynda Tony
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views