Back from Richmond!

LB
on 1/22/06 4:18 am - Northern, VA
Woohoo, good times had by all! If you took pics this weekend, I would love it if you could email them to me! Just send me a message and I'll give you my email address. Thanks! It was awesome meeting everyone! We were serious hotties last night!
Ms Court
on 1/22/06 4:23 am - Remington, VA
Hey girl. I am with you. I want pics too. Had a blast this weekend. Can't get over how much fun I had. Going for my nap now. Courtney 7 weeks out - 38 lbs
jilldennis
on 1/22/06 5:01 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, L - It was so great meeting you! I just finished labeling all of my pictures I think I am going to put them on a CD - if you would like me to mail you a copy - just e-mail me your address and I will send you a copy! Hugs Jill
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 5:06 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Jilll - and Lacey and Courtney!! Yeah, we were total hotties last night. Well, I think we are all the time!! Hey Jill, I would love to have the cd - I'll email you my address. It was sure a nice weekend wasn't it. We just picked up our dogs from Petsmart hotel and unfortunatelyl two of them got in a big brawl, one had to have stitches and has one of those big collars on. What a pain. I'm so mad at Petsmart cause I specifically told them these two dogs could not be in the same kennel. Well guess what. They put them in the same and yeah, they fought!! What an ending to a lovely weekend!! Lacey - it was good to meet you, and Courtney good to get to know you better, and lovely Jill - good to just be around you!! I love your karma!! love donna
jilldennis
on 1/22/06 5:27 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Donna - you are such a hottie!! You make everyone around you feel soo good. I'm going to send you a couple pictures in a minute! We look good!!! I sent them to my mom too! Love you! Jill PS-Sorry about your babies!
Susan E.
on 1/22/06 5:26 am - Purcellville, VA
Yes indeed, it was a wonderful weekend. Enjoyed meeting all of you, Lacy, Donna Mae and Jill. Courtney and I have met a few times. It was fun dinning and dancing. And Jill who could forget our cab ride! Your Bum prob still hurts. Your a sweetheart and you were very generous with you gift bags, love the gloss. I would love a CD if its not to much trouble. Hope to see you soon Susan
stayceX
on 1/22/06 5:39 am - Baltimore, MD
Ditto. Would love to see pics and if anyone wants me to host them up on a website let me know. I'll do a webpage for us if you like. P.S. uhh pics from last night at the hospitality room.. will pay good money for the negatives Thank you all for such a great time. It was simply an amazing weekend. I learned so much from all of you. It was such a powerful experience to relate to so many of you that have gone through this journey and hear all the incredible stories.... the group sessions, the speakers, the vendors, the dancing, the PJ party!!!! , meeting all of you ****BEAUTIFUL**** people.. just a very awesome experience. Thanks for letting be part of your family. It was hard to say goodbye today to all my new friends. Kind of made me a little sad. See you at the next conference in the summer. XXOO Stacy
cappymoon
on 1/22/06 8:42 am - Northern, VA
LOL, Pics from the hospitality room, yeah, no negatives, just digital Wow, I went to bed a little too early, I think!! Fun times had by all D
stayceX
on 1/22/06 8:55 am - Baltimore, MD
Oh yes... they were mostly digital. Hmm.. I guess I won't be running for local office or the white house anytime soon so should be ok... I think.. maybe.. So much fun!!! I can honestly say I have never worn my pink striped flannel Target pj's in front of so many people at one time. Very cozy indeed. Stacy
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/22/06 5:56 am - Danville, VA
OMG, L B....what a wonderful experience! I will remember this weekend forever...it is so good to be with lovely people who can relate...What a wonderful bond..What beautiful people....I love you all...My heart is so full of love from everyone..Felt like I was on the red carpet last night with all the cameras flashing!!!! Can't wait to see some of the pictures..maybe not all...hehe. This morning, this old lady could barely get out of bed from all the dancing last night...I am exhausted...two nights in a row with very little sleep...it is going to take me some time to rest back up! I am still so excited and happy. I love you all so much. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views