VA WLS group in Richmond

Cynthia D.
on 1/22/06 1:53 am - Richmond, VA
I had a great time this weekend. I loved all the It was wonderful meeting everyone!!!! I hope everyone has a safe trip home and I can't wait for our next gathering. Got one questions????? Where are all the single men that have had weight loss surgery????? I was hoping to meet someone. Cynthia
Ms Court
on 1/22/06 4:21 am - Remington, VA
I just got home too. Had a blast. Everyone was so wonderful and looked so beautiful/handsome all dressed up. Time for a recover nap now. Courtney 7 weeks out - 38 lbs
jilldennis
on 1/22/06 4:58 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
We just got home two hours ago. It was such an awesome week-end!! I didn't want it to end!!! I NEED A NAP TOO!!! It was sooooo great meeting everyone and dancing and laughing!!! Thanks WLS Friends - You guys are the greatest! We have such a beautiful family!!! - and I am so honored to be a part of it! Jill
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 5:07 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Cynthia, it was nice to meet you!! We sure had fun, didn't we. Don't give up on meeting someone from the group, it could happen!! love donna
cathya
on 1/22/06 12:23 pm - Orlando, FL
Donna, I just want to tell you again how great you looked at the Snow Ball. You have really done well since your surgery. I sure do wish that Kaiser was more supportive of us. Hugs, Cathy A.
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/06 3:30 am - Fairfax Station, VA
HI Cathy - it was sure good to see you last weekend. I haven't seen you at any support meetings, although I haven't gone for awhile. I've lost track of the dates!! Thanks for the compliment! I appreciate it. I actually have been pleased with Kaiser. They are very good about my follow up care with Dr. Lin, and doing all the tests that I need to have done. So I've been pleased with them. It would be nice to have a support group though from Kaiser. I think we've talked about that. Hope to see you soon, donna
cathya
on 1/26/06 3:53 am - Orlando, FL
Donna, Lets not loose touch again. Also, when you get a chance, please ask your daughter about making a wrap for me. Your's was so lovely. Cathy
wanda
on 1/22/06 5:16 am
Hi Virginia friends! I had a great time at the conference too! It was so nice to actually meet so many of you that I felt like I already knew from here! Get some rest and enjoy your beautiful selves! ~Wanda
TammyNVA
on 1/22/06 6:33 am - Chesterfield, VA
Cynthia, It was great meeting you and I am planning to attend the support group several of you at the table last night were talking about!!! I had such a good time...and the dancing was fun although I will admit that I overdid it, just a bit. But, hey, it's all GOOD... nothing that a little Extra-Strength Tylenol and some rest won't fix I'm definitely looking forward to the next WLS Friends gathering this summer... by then, I won't be one of the NEWBIES! Take care and see ya soon, Hugs, Tammy
nitengale
on 1/22/06 7:37 am - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
I was wondering the same thing... first time dancing since surgery and not one person (male) asked me to dance....Becker danced with me once... by default I think... he dances with his eyes closed and when he turned around all his buds were gone and there I was a 3rd wheel... oh well, had fun watching him trying not to fall over... It was good meeting you... hope to see you in Richmond in the summer... Hugs, wanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views