Per Leilani's instructions...

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 5:18 am - CO
Why thank you, shoe-buddy! But I must warn you, I bought my very first belt (another weightloss milestone) this weekend, and it's my new second obession - and you had a cute one on when you changed Saturday night. You better guard your wardrobe...
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 11:37 am - Fort Myers, FL
Gina-I too have a belt obsession! Always on the look-out for a cute belt.
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 6:13 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Gina (and Aaron) News like that should be posted on EVERY BOARD - especially on the VA Board ~ you two are family! Congratulations, to you both - what a romantic story, from start to finish. LOL, it still shocks me that you were able to keep that a secret for so long, it woulda' eaten at me to the point of exploding. I'm SO GLAD I FINALLY GOT TO MEET YOUR SEXY BEAUTIFUL SELF!!!! I know you hear this a lot and might even be tired of it, but you have the most amazing eyes. Ive always been an EYE kinda person, it's the thing I tend to zero in on first and I found I could stare into yours for hours. Uh - well, you know what I mean. I loved the close up photo of you and Aaron, it shows off those amazing eyes. Speaking of Aaron? Tell him *I* will FOREVER be in his debt! Is it any wonder you married him? You're a beautiful couple - heres to many years of love, happiness and romance!! Love you both - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 6:52 am - CO
Oh, it was so fun to meet everyone, so many new friends, but I confess, I went with this burning drive to get my hands on you... did Rick even have the car stopped completely before I jumped out and grabbed you? As soon as I saw you, I screamed, "There's Leilani, stop the car!!!" Natalie is not the only one that was so inspired by your profile... Aaron had asked me who you were, and I just told him you were one of my idols when I first joined OH... and Paul is even more gorgeous in person, I'm definitely not the only lucky woman around! And that son of yours... please tell Keoni that he is one handsome, not to mention fun, guy. Yes, I *know* you're his mom, but tell him anyway! If I promise to behave, will you bring him in June? (pay NO attention to the fingers crossed behind my back) I am so lucky to have Aaron - like David said, he not only puts up with my crap, he dishes it right back! Whattaman-whattaman-whatamightygoodman!!!! We'll schedule some time in June to stare into each other's eyes... ~wink~
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 6:55 am - CO
Oh, almost forgot, but I'm glad the lesson was well-learned... That boy has SKILLS, not to mention the heart and soul, generous, funny, and oh so handsome! I'll be sure to pass on your thanks when I talk to him (he's on his way to Riverside, CA for negotiations... poor guy is tired as hell, but already back into the daily grind). All my love, my Hawaiian Goddess...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views