Per Leilani's instructions...

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/06 11:01 am - CO
For those of you not able to attend the Richmond event... You missed the BIG NEWS!!!!!!!! Drumroll please... Aaron and I are now MARRIED!!! Yes, married... we tied the knot on Dec. 26... Aaron is exhausted!!! Yes, I managed to keep it a secret for almost a month, and David gets the prize for noticing the rings the fastest... "Are you wearing a ******g wedding ring???!!!!" Details later, right now, we gotta dance... Gina & Aaron
kizie23
on 1/21/06 12:05 pm - blacksburg, VA
Congrats to you and your new husband. I wish you all the happiness in the world. Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 5:13 am - CO
Thank you!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 5:10 am - Fairfax Station, VA
...and dance they did -- all night (well not exactly all night!!!), cuddled up in the corner of the dance floor just snuggling and cooing. It was so dang cute -- and hot!!! Have fun!!! love donna p.s. oh, this was all while they were standing up dancing -- I just re-read that it sounded like they were on the floor or something!!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 5:15 am - CO
We were on our second-best behavior, so we limited the cuddling to standing up! It was so nice to meet you Donna! You must know that you will be henceforth known as the hot cheerleader from the VA conference! We can't wait to hang out with all of you this summer; southern hospitality is the best in the world! Gina (aka Roxxi)
eileen f
on 1/22/06 7:38 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Gina, it was really nice to meet you and Aaron. I had been looking forward to it! Congratulations again on your marriage! I hope you two will have many happy years together! Eileen p.s. Your ring is GORGEOUS!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 10:13 am - Fort Myers, FL
Good lord lady! No wonder why I didn't recognize you in person at first! Get a new picture!
eileen f
on 1/22/06 11:57 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi Lynda!!! I have a picture to send into OH to get it changed. Yeah, I do think that I look a little different now! It was SO GREAT to finally meet you, you beautiful lady! I'm glad that I saw you again this morning before we left. Mike and I were running a little late this morning and it would have been TOO embarrasing to go up to the meeting room that late when the doctor was talking. So we just ate breakfast downstairs in the Magnolia Room, but I was hoping to get upstairs in time to say bye to everyone. Unfortunately, that didn't work out as we had planned. Hope to see you again before next year. Maybe you can come on up to Virginia Beach this summer??? Eileen
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 5:17 am - CO
I'm so glad you came up to me, I never would have realized who you were - the change is amazing! You are so dang cute! And your hubby is an absolute blast to hang out with! I can't wait to do it again! Gina
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 10:15 am - Fort Myers, FL
Hey lady with the good taste in shoes--Congratulations!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views