So not fair :(

aprilholt
on 1/21/06 4:00 am - hampton, va
9 days till surgery, and I wake up w/ a cold .....one of those colds where you lose your sense of taste .......man, am I unhappy !!!!!!!! I have to have liquids for 24 hrs before surgery , so with only 8 days to eat ( for a while ) I hope this goes away SOON !!!!!!!!!!!! April surgery date 1-30-06
(deactivated member)
on 1/21/06 4:35 am - Remington, VA
You poor thing! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to get well soon!
Splenderella
on 1/21/06 10:03 pm
Run, not walk to the closest store and get some Zicam. I have had 2 colds come in since surgery and it has literally cut them in 1/2. I actually bought cold -eze which is like a cough drop and then the Zicam q-top swabs for the nose. Good Luck! Erika
aprilholt
on 1/21/06 11:28 pm - hampton, va
Thanks Girls I'll have to call my Doc on Monday Morn to see if I can have Zicam before the surgery, I've been told to stop some meds 2 weeks before Hope I can and hope it works Thanks again !!! April
TammyNVA
on 1/22/06 3:34 am - Chesterfield, VA
April Get better soon!! Enjoy yourself before surgery, but remember... you'll be able to have most everything after surgery, in time and moderation! Tammy 7 weeks post op/45 pounds gone forever
nitengale
on 1/22/06 7:40 am - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Zicam should be okay with your doc but ck to make sure just to be safe... feel better soon... wanda
Splenderella
on 1/22/06 10:06 am
You have to start the zicam or cold eze w/in 48 or 72 hrs (i forget) or it won't work. I would call him bright and early but my guess is it will be ok. erika
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views