Home from the hospital

Iamspoi1ed
on 1/20/06 11:20 pm - Roanoke, VA
Hey everyone... Just wanted to let everyone know I discharged last night. The hospital stay was hell (I will post more about that later) but I am healing well and I am back at home now. (No one told me that it would feel like someone had ripped me in half!!! LoL! Common sense huh? My incision is SOOOO sore!!) Anyway, I just wanted to let you know you know how things are going and that I am still so grateful for all you prayers and support! bye for now.. Mary
Ernurse323
on 1/20/06 11:52 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi Mary !! Congrats to you !! Hopefully your pain will start to ease up some soon !!!! Oh no the dreaded hospital stay. I think I would rather pull my own teeth that stay overnight in some hospitals...so that part about having this surgery I DO NOT look forwward to..( and I am a nurse..kind of scarey, huh? ) Things will start to look up now...From what I have read and have seen..you have completed the hardest part now !! Take care !! Dana
ElizabethC
on 1/21/06 12:26 am - Wirtz, VA
So glad you are home and doing well! I dread the hospital stay...those beds are NOT made for comfort!! Will be keeping you in prayer, and know you will do GREAT!! Congrats!! Elizabeth Happy Momma
sylvia
on 1/21/06 1:10 am - Stafford, VA
Hi Mary - Glad you are home and doing good. I hope your pain subsides soon. So glad you did well - you are on your way! My surgery is in 2 days - Monday a.m. I just did the Fleet stuff... am on total liquids now. I am pretty anxious about the whole thing now. Please post more about your experience when you are up to it. Sylvia
WendyNVA
on 1/21/06 2:23 am - Va Beach, VA
Mary, Welcome to the other side .. and congrats! Let the fun begin LOL. You'll feel better each and every day. Take your pain meds, rest often, walk often and drink lil sips often, and you'll do great! Wendy
Splenderella
on 1/21/06 2:42 am
Welcome home Mary!!! The first few days might be rough but take LOTS of loritab. LOL You will feel like a million bucks in no time! Erika 247/139 (below goal!!)
A10sFrau
on 1/21/06 6:57 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Glad you are home!! My turn is this week. Get plenty of rest so you can heal faster. Lois
kizie23
on 1/21/06 7:06 am - blacksburg, VA
Mary, Glad to hear that your surgery went well, and that you are back at home. I can remember what the pain was like when I first got home. I thought it would never stop. Fortunately, it did and I feel so much better now. I am going on one month post op. Best of luck to you with the rest of your journey, Melissa
DeniseinVA
on 1/21/06 9:45 am - Midlothian, VA
Hi Mary, I am glad that your surgery went so well for you. Will continue praying for your speedy recovery. One month left for me Denise
Kennie29
on 1/21/06 10:18 am - Chesapeake, VA
Glad to see that you are home and doing ok. Please keep us posted! Hugs, Kennie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views