I CAN"T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED!!!!!!

H. MC
on 1/19/06 6:43 pm - Arlington, VA
ONDERLAND ONDERLAND ONDERLAND ONDERLAND ONDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!! I defeated my evil scale. it did not want to give up telling me i was over 200. Yesterday it said 199 then it took it back. I said ok ok fine be that way. I put on my sauna suit went for walk. did yoga, drank water all day ate like I didn't care, said my prayers went to bed woke and wola I am officially 199 and that mean ole scale of mine can't deny it anymore!!!!!!!! The last time I was under 200 clinton was serving his first term and Monica was still in high school!!! I even feel lighter is that crazy. now I really can't wait to get back to the Dr. office his scale is always 3 to 4 pounds lighter than mine at home. I think now that i have defeated that evil-calling-me-fat-everday-scale I will give it a proper burial (too bad I can't flu**** down the toilet) later Heather
A10sFrau
on 1/19/06 7:07 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hooray for you, Heather. Congratulations this early in the morning!!! Lois
(deactivated member)
on 1/19/06 7:25 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Heather ... WELCOME TO ONEDERLAND .. You are doing excellent !!! Ya know I always found the scale to be like a news reporter to me .. somedays I liked the news it reported .. other days I did not .. Just keep on doing what you are doing .. .!!! Hugs, Nat
jilldennis
on 1/19/06 7:48 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Welcome to ONDERLAND!!!! Hugs! Jill
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/19/06 8:02 pm - Staunton, VA
Way to go, Heather! Time to JoAnn
kizie23
on 1/19/06 8:16 pm - blacksburg, VA
Heather, Congrats to you.. Melissa
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/19/06 9:23 pm - Danville, VA
Wow, Heather...that is onerful.. am hanging onto 202 and I was hoping to be below by this weekend...maybe I will dance off the rest at the conference...Isn't this surgery wonderful? Can't wait to meet you. Hugs Betsy
Julie R.
on 1/19/06 9:46 pm - Belspring, VA
Congrats Heather That is so "one"derful Julie
(deactivated member)
on 1/19/06 9:59 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Heather, congratulations!! I am so proud of you. That is such a big feat -- I am just a few pounds behind you and hope that in the next week or two I'll be in onderland!! It's slow for me, but that's okay, as long as I get there. love donna
Ms Court
on 1/20/06 1:02 am - Remington, VA
Way to go girl. Wow you are doing so great. I am doing ok. Lost 38 so far. Hoping to boogie a few off at the conference this weekend myself. Courtney 7 weeks out - 38 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views