Winding Up .. !!!

(deactivated member)
on 1/19/06 12:24 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Who is winding up for this weekends events ? I know that this has been one heck of a week .. Working with the Vendors , gathering all the goodies .. My living room looks like 100 Bariatric patients live here LOL . I can not tell you what it has meant to me to work with David on this . He has put in many long hours to bring you all this Fantabulous weekend . I can say that I am so glad that OH canceled the Hampton conference . If they had not .. this weekend may not be going on . David and I would like to thank you all for your OUTSTANDING participation . I am floored as to how many of you are coming . And we also have people that are attending from out of state .. How cool is that ! For those arriving early tommorow , I will be at the hotel @ 1 or so . If you want to stop by .. my full name is Natalie Carden .. and you all can find me either in my room or hanging out waiting to greet you all . So in saying this tonight . I look forward to meeting you all .. and to the ones I do know and have met before .. It will be like old times again . We are all definatly family .. !!! Be careful driving in .. the weather looks ok .. some showers maybe Saturday .. but we will be inside .. LOL .. and where ever we all are the sun is always shining right !! Well I am outa here .. to finish packing and loading up my car . I so look forward to this weekend .. Again .. Thank you ! Nat
David@Goal
on 1/19/06 1:31 pm - VA
Natalie!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...so sweet! It has been a joy working with you too - I feel like we went through our whole journey together - so this is so natural to be spending time with you doing something we are so passionate about. We have had a few windows shut through the planning stages- but we are so fortunate that every window shut opened a door! The vendors have been so great and responsive, and our Virginia Family has really come through!!! Let's show our out of state family how awesome VA is! Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow..oh wait- it IS tomorrow! I better grab a few hours of sleep NOW! David
Grey_Goose
on 1/19/06 6:48 pm - Haymarket, VA
Natalie, Dave Thank you so much for all your efforts and time putting this together!! Jen and I are really looking forward to a fun weekend away. It was fun to go shopping with Jen for a new dress...size 12! We are bringing adult beverages (beer and Liquor) to share with every one at the hospitality room. We will depart DC area @ 2pm, and have room for passengers. We're picking up Sharon in Fburg on the way, so if anyone else needs a lift, give a shout. Cell--571-220-5976 Kelly G.
(deactivated member)
on 1/19/06 7:15 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Kelly , Thank you for the offer on lifts .. I am so excited about seeing her again .. and you too of course ! Be safe getting here .. Hugs to you both ! Nat
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/19/06 9:18 pm - Danville, VA
Nat, you and David are awesome...thankyou so much for all the hard work you have put into this for us....we all appreciate you both so much. See ya later today. Hugs Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views