Richmond Dinner/Friday - Final count!

Gail from NoVa
on 1/19/06 3:38 am - Bealeton, VA
Teresa, That's certainly a reasonable price. I'm sure I'll take a cab, rather than drive. I don't know my way around Richmond anyway. So all I need to find is the hotel. I'm sorry you can't come this time. You sound like you are lots of fun. Maybe next time..... Gail
Jen_G
on 1/19/06 4:20 am - in, VA
I'm sad you won't be there! I was really hoping to see you again! Hope all is well and that we can see you sometime soon! I still love that green drink you introduced me too Jen
Teresa Isphording
on 1/19/06 11:33 pm - Knotts Island, NC
Hey Jen, I would love to see you and everyone again! I think I told you but can't remember... anyway, I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant... YAY... I'm due April 3. Everything has been really good so far but I've been having this really bad pain everytime I walk or even move. I went to the doctors yesterday afternoon and found out that I have severe pelvic separation. Yes it hurts as bad (if not more) then it sounds. Depending on how things are going at my next appointment on Feb 9th my doc may put me on disability till after the baby is born. The good news is that this is in no way affecting the baby. So no dancing for me for a while. LOL You gotta love the green monster! LOL Make sure you drink one for me (maybe two... LOL). Just incase you don't remember, the name of it is Midori Sour. It's a melon liquor. Have a wonderful time and give everyone a big hug for me. Hugs Teresa
Jen_G
on 1/23/06 2:06 am - in, VA
OMG no you didn't tell me, or at least I don't remember reading it! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad everything is going well outside the pelvic problem, which I'm sure is quiet significant. Anyway...you'll have to come in June and bring the baby! No Midori Sours for me this weekend...too many other green drinks, appletini! Then a really awesome rum drink the bar tender made for me and Sharon. Anyway...wanted to say congratulations and I can't wait to hear about the arrival of your little one! Jen
Splenderella
on 1/19/06 7:44 am
I hope you all have a wonderful time this weekend!!! I wish I could be there but am unable to attend this year. I have met Keoni...he is a cutie!! Too bad I wasn't single... Erika
(deactivated member)
on 1/19/06 9:49 am - Fort Myers, FL
I just got home and have now decided to think about packing. Maybe I should have waited on those bloody mary's for tomorrow night. I am getting really really excited. My flight leaves at 8:15am or there abouts tomorrow morning so soon I will finally be abe to give you a big hug. Of course--I may have started the party without you with Rick and Hey--I have a cutie single daughter too--maybe I should have brought her. We are buddies too--until I say/do something which totally embarrasses her--which is often. Just hope I don't get to partying too much too early with Rick, Patty and Steve while I wait for your arrival. See ya tomorrow.
(deactivated member)
on 1/19/06 10:31 am - Fort Myers, FL
Okay--I guess that is why they let you preview your posts--lol! I think I will blame my errors on the bloody mary's.
(deactivated member)
on 1/19/06 7:40 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hey girlfriend? I might be too late, just now weeding through some old emails trying to make sure I responded to all the questions and found one from you about my lap top computer. YES - I can BRING IT if you want me too. If you havent already left for the airport, shoot me a quick email and let me know, okay? If I don't hear back from you, I'll pack it "just in case" you still needed it. Can't wait to finally meet you - good lord, it only took 3 or 4 YEARS!!! Hugs - Lei Psssst... trust me, I'll be joining YOU, Rick, Patty and Steve in the bar as soon as I drop my luggage and husband off, er, I mean my luggage - Paul will be joining us, Im sure.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views