Daily Post: Jan. 19th

Kitty Kat
on 1/18/06 8:40 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning VA Buggas! The time draws closer! Hope everyone is just as excited as I am about this weekend's events! So... How will you move your body today? Walk baby walk! Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? 1/2 half GONE! Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? Coffee GONE switching to Crystal Light Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? Scrambled eggs with cheese and 1/2 a biscuit w/ one slice of turkey bacon so far. Have a wonderful Thursday! Hugs, Kitty Kat "Problems are opportunities in disguise." Twisted Whiskers - Jan 19th
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/06 9:11 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Gooooooooooood morning, Kat!! One last post before I log off the computer - I have SOOOOOO much to do today, including the domestic goddess type'a stuff - like LAUNDRY, yuck! Need to pack for the Richmond trip - paint the ol' toenails and finger nails, encourage the hair to be blonde again (it's dye-day), wash and detail my car, hate road trips in dirty cars - and finish up the stuff I need for the seminar/presentation. Tada!! - I think that pretty much covers how I'll be "moving my body" today? LOL Meals? Well, breakfast is a protein shake, I'm going to try not to eat till noon. I find the minute I open my mouth and start chewing, it's like an ON switch I can't turn off. Ugh. Vitamins? ABSOLUTELY every single day without fail, period. I AM worth it. Water? I have a 50 oz bottle sitting next to me, near the 20 oz coffee - guess which one won? LOL, I promise to drink a 100 oz of H20 before the day is out, honest. See you tomorrow!! ....Lei
A10sFrau
on 1/19/06 12:02 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I have tried not to ask, but can't help my self anymore. What is "buggas"? I assume it has nothing to do with the word 'bugger'. Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/19/06 2:14 am - Danville, VA
Hello, Sunshine.... How will you move your body today? Went to the new house this morning to meet with the utility men....got heat, Yeah!!! I cleaned, put down shelf paper and just wore myself out... Still have laundry to do...pick out some clothes for the weekend and maybe sneak in a nap this afternoon. Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? 1/2 half GONE! Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? Been drinking my Crystal light, slowly.. Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? Yogurt and a piece of cheese this am and for lunch I had a little crab salad...not sure what is for dinner tonight but I will come up with something... You have a wonderful day and will see you tomorrow night...if I can move by tomorrow.... Hugs til tomorrow.. Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views