Feeling a little scared!

sylvia
on 1/19/06 6:23 am - Stafford, VA
Hi Yvette - We spoke once before. My surgery is with Dr. Moazzez the day before yours. I have gone through exactly the same thing you are talking about. One day I'm scared to death and am afraid I'm making the worst mistake; the next I am elated that I am about to undergo all these wonderful, healthy changes. Today I just happen to be elated. I realized this weekend that I have been so focused on the health benefits that I really hadn't considered the fact that I will actually be able to buy clothes that I like and that look good on me! Have you really considered this yet? Think about it - We are both going to be real hot mama's!!LOL But for real - I am just focusing on how bad I feel health wise and really how self conscious I am about my size. I had pushed all that to the back of my consciousness for quite a while, but just lately those feelings have resurfaced and I know that I am really sick and tired of being sick and tired - and huge! SO - hang in there girlfriend - see you at the hospital I hope!! Sylvia
yvette223
on 1/19/06 7:37 am - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
That is right Sylvia, i will be checking on you you guys are great thanks for all the encouragement, i guess that is what i needed and ai appreciate it! Sylvia i will see you next week! and on the losing side! (((((hugs to you all ))))))) yvette
Kennie29
on 1/19/06 9:27 am - Chesapeake, VA
I am feeling the same way, but you will be ok. Just trust in the Lord and that He will keep you safe and guide your surgeon's hands!!!! Good luck and big hugs!!!!! Kennie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views