Conference Question

*~Tigger~ *
on 1/18/06 11:14 am - Staunton, VA
Hey, all! I'm really excited about meeting y'all this weekend! It's hard to explain, but I feel like I'm going to see family that I haven't seen in years! Can't wait! Holly and I will be arriving on Saturday morning. What time will we be allowed to check into our room? I know it's a minor detail, but I like to know what to expect. Thanks for the info! JoAnn
David@Goal
on 1/18/06 11:38 am - VA
JoAnn- Check-In time is officially 3 PM- However - IF a room is available- the desk staff will check you in...we can never guarantee that though based on the previous evening's occupancy - because those rooms do not have to check-out prior to noon. Worst case? You can check luggage behind desk- or put it in someone's room, and they will get your room asap for you. David
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/18/06 11:44 am - Staunton, VA
Thanks for the info, David! Looking forward to meeting you and so many others! (Heck- I'm also looking forward to getting away from home for a couple of days!) JoAnn
lawoman
on 1/18/06 8:12 pm - Hellertown, PA
if you need somewhere to put your stuff..let me know..wouldn't mind at all, i will email ya my cell, take care! Leigh Ann
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/18/06 8:13 pm - Staunton, VA
Thanks, Leigh Ann! We might take you up on that!! JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views