FINALLY AT GOAL!!!

Splenderella
on 1/19/06 7:21 am
Tracey, Such sweet things you said... I never really thought of my self as inspiring but thank you for writing that!! Best of luck to you in your journey!!! Erika
kabarron1
on 1/18/06 11:08 pm - Hopewell, VA
Congrats Erika! And as far as the two piece goes.......talk about excited about the summer getting here! I know it isn't that much warmer in VA Beach right now than the Richmond area. Of course it is suppose to get close to 70 this weekend. I'm just messing with you. You've done awesome!!!!! Keith 310/216/???
Splenderella
on 1/19/06 7:28 am
Thanks Keith!! I just checked out your profile and your transformation is amazing!!! You look great... Trust me, the first day it is slightly warm out, my butt is down at that beach in the 2 piece and I don't care if I look like a tourist. Thanks again... Erika
kabarron1
on 1/19/06 10:32 pm - Hopewell, VA
Thank you so much. Its definately a wild ride to say the least! I hear ya on the tourist thing. Its kind of funny in that I use to always want to be the one BEHIND the camera. Now I find myself taking pictures of myself and actually liking the results? I'm sure you'll look great sportin your new 2 piece. Just make sure you, as they said on Pretty Woman, "Work it Girl! Work it! Work it!!" Keith
Julie R.
on 1/18/06 11:51 pm - Belspring, VA
Wow Erika! That is awesome GOAL I was looking at your pictures, and it gives me such hope. I'll be starting out just about where you were (I'm 5'2 and 237). If I can look half as good as you do now, I'll be estatic It was also interesting to see that you were in VT this winter; that is where I will be spending my Christmas holiday next year. My mom's side of the family is from VT(20 minutes from Stowe), and I practically lived there over winter holidays and summers. Guess, I will have to invest in a good winter coat since I won't have my current layer of insulation Once I lose some of this weight, I can't wait to give skiing a shot. Getting back to warmer tidings...you are going to look great in your 2 piece. Enjoy strutting your stuff this summer! Best wishes! Julie
Splenderella
on 1/19/06 7:33 am
Julie, I am glad I can give you a bit of hope. You will do great with your surgery, just keep positive thoughts. I remember thinking before I had my surgery, I will never look like they do but it happens and the ride is quite amazing! A year from now you will be where I am and you will be feeling great! Where in VT will you be going? We spent the day in Stowe when we were there. It is so beautiful and I love it. My family all lives about 60 miles N. of Stowe except one of my sisters who lives in Morrisville. (right next to Stowe) What a small world. Feb 8th is coming quick... I will be praying for you and your surgery. Erika
Dave
on 1/19/06 12:24 am - Palmyra, VA
Erika: Congrats and well done! You are a hottie. Please post pictures of you in the new suit! Dave
Splenderella
on 1/19/06 7:36 am
Wow! someone called ME a hottie... that just sounds so odd, but heck, I will take the compliment and RUN with it.... Thanks Dave!! The only pics of me you are going to get in the bathing suit is if you can find me at the beach. LOL I am brave, but not that brave. BTW, you are doing GREAT with your weight loss!!! Erika
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views