on 1/18/06 11:24 am - Staunton, VA
Way to go, Erika! It feels soooooooo good, doesn't it? JoAnn
Splenderella
on 1/18/06 12:17 pm
It sure does... Congrats on your weigh loss!! You look fantastic! Erika
yvette223
on 1/18/06 8:16 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Congradulations Erika, I hope my journey is as spectacular as yours, you look wonderful yvette
Splenderella
on 1/19/06 7:13 am
Thanks!! Good luck to you on your upcoming surgery!!! Erika
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/06 8:47 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello gorgeous!!!! [love the new message photo, too!!] Congrats on reaching your goal(s) ...never doubted it for a minute, you have too much ***** and determination! As far as getting to skinny? I think you look abso-freakn-lutely FANTASTIC, very sexy and tiny, you pretty much radiate! Can't wait to see you again (and Shawn) ...dinner in February, right? lol, maybe by then, I'll have dumped at least HALF of the 13 lbs that have latched to my midsection. Us apple shaped chicklets don't have to look far for the distribution. Congratulations again, girlfriend - hugs and love, Lei
Splenderella
on 1/19/06 7:16 am
Hey Lei! FINALLY!!!! Thank you so much for all the nice things you said and say to me... You are awesome and I just love you!!! I still have to turn my head when I hear someone call me tiny. I think they are talking to someone standing behind me. LOL Yes, we will definitely get together for dinner. 13lbs??? How did that happen? I am sure its jus****er weight... are you PMSing?? I ain't no apple...have you seen this a** I carry around with me? I am pear all the way.. By the way, how was NYE with 10 Spot? xxoo Erika
Kathy & Rich
on 1/18/06 9:04 pm - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations, Erika!
Splenderella
on 1/19/06 7:18 am
Thanks so much... I love pics of you and Rich you had done professionally... that look GREAT (and so don't you both) Erika
tsaxon
on 1/18/06 9:43 pm - Charlottesville, VA
Way to go Erika! You are a beautiful woman and you've worked hard to meet your goal! Thanks for sharing your great news with us - you've inspired me today! Tracey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views