FINALLY AT GOAL!!!

Splenderella
on 1/18/06 8:48 am
I AM FINALLY AT GOAL!!!!!! It seemed like I would never get there but I did. As of Sunday I have lost -107lbs and am at my goal of 140. Everyone tells me I am getting too skinny but I really am not, I am just not as big as they are used to seeing me. I also bought my first EVER 2 piece bathing suit. WOO-HOO!!! I am so excited for summer to come so I can get myself down to the beach and get this pasty white stomach tan!!! O.H. and you all have been such a wonderful support for me during this journey and I thank you for that. Erika 247/140
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/06 9:08 am - GA
You look wonderful !!!! Congrats !!!!! Aly
Splenderella
on 1/18/06 10:33 am
Thanks!!! Your look great yourself!!! Keep up the great job! Erika
kizie23
on 1/18/06 9:11 am - blacksburg, VA
Erika, You really look great. Good work Melissa
Splenderella
on 1/18/06 10:35 am
Thanks so much! Best of luck to your on your weight loss journey! It is an amazing ride...enjoy! Erika
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/06 10:04 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Erika , I gandered at your before pictures .. and read your profile . WOW .. you have done amazing .. and you look fantabulous !!! And as to the 2 pc bathing suit .. I was able to do that this past summer .. and the feeling was beyond imagine .. Go for it !!! Take care and keep us posted ! Congrats on reaching your goal .. Hugs. Natalie
Splenderella
on 1/18/06 10:38 am
Thanks Nat! It is amazing how much better I feel, words just can't describe. I see those old pictures and like many others say... how did I let myself get to that place??? I love the fact that I don't have to drive around Walmart 16 times looking for the closest parking spot... I say heck with it and park where there IS an available spot and trot my butt up to that door, or walking up 3 flights of stairs. WITHOUT BEING WINDED!!! I can even go out dancing with Lei and not want to sit down after the 1st song is done. Just amazing... Thakns again... Erika
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/18/06 10:34 am - Danville, VA
Erika, YOu are beautiful....that is so amazing....I started out at 248 when I first went to the dr and now...just one month out I am 202...God has taken the reins of my life and it is wonderful. Life is great and I am looking forward to all the changes. You have done wonderful and are truely an inspiration to us all. Hugs, Betsy
Splenderella
on 1/18/06 10:42 am
You are so sweet Betsy!!! I have been following you and your troubles with getting approved and was so happy when I saw the post that said you were!!! Congrats on losing so much in just one month!!! Dang girl... you are way ahead of where I was. You hit the nail on the head... God is in control and he has blessed you with this 2nd lease on life just like he has me!!! Take Care! Erika
ElizabethC
on 1/18/06 11:02 am - Wirtz, VA
GOAL! And who said all 4-letter words were bad?!?! You look fantastic, and give people like me who are pre-op the inspiration to go forward and achieve our goals! Congratulations!!! Elizabeth Happy Momma
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views