A Quick Post....

Betsy Anitahug
on 1/18/06 6:34 am - Danville, VA
Just wanted to let everyone know that my utilities to my new crib will be turned on tomorrow morning....Thank God, heat and water...Also today while I was cleaning the new crib, I found a jewel box on the very top of the kitchen cabinets...well, I found a beautiful ring, large diamond (or zubic) with two smaller diamonds on each side! I am now engaged to my new house.....Anyway, I have it on my left hand and am anxious to see what Ray says when he sees it...hehe...I will never tell......Anyway, I go over there tomorrow between 8 and 12....to get meet with the utility men...Next week after the conference I will be moving right in....God is good.....Well, off to choir practice tonight...Lov eyou all and can't wait to see you all this weekend... Hugs, Betsy
ElizabethC
on 1/18/06 10:43 am - Wirtz, VA
Ooooo joo-well-ree!!! Love the sparkly stuff, real or not! How fun Congrats on the new place, I imagine you'll have fun getting it just the way ya like it! Have a great time at the conference! Elizabeth Happy Momma
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/18/06 10:48 am - Danville, VA
Hi Elizabeth, thanks, Hon....I wish you could come to the conference too....you will be there in spirit. I am having such fun in my new house and tomorrow I will have my tunes playing and I will be dancing around! God is sooooo good.... Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/06 11:43 am - Fort Myers, FL
Betsy--As someone who just lost a ring with lots of sentimental value I hope you find out from the landlord the previous tenants name. I bet they would be thrilled that you found their missing ring. See you on the week-end.
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/18/06 11:55 am - Danville, VA
Oh, yes, I will check with the land lord to see if anyone missplaced the ring...I have checked with the previous renters and it is not theirs so I will be checking with the landlord.... Hugs, Betsy
mel
on 1/19/06 7:14 pm - roanoke, VA
Congratulations Betsy!!! The ring is a good sign. I know you will be happy in your new home. Where is it? Do you have a support group? How goes the weight loss? Let us know whats up. Again, I am soooo Happy for you!!! Love to you, Melannie
Kimds
on 1/18/06 11:26 pm - Roanoke, VA
Betsy, I you said your profile said you would be moving to Roanoke or Bedford which one? I am in Ronanoke. Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views