BAR OPENS AT 4 PM FRIDAY

David@Goal
on 1/18/06 3:52 am - VA
I asked the F&B Director - Alburt - to get the hotel bar open by 4 so Rick and Steve aren't drinking by the dumpster out of paper sacks...lol. Just an FYI! See you all Friday! David
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/06 3:58 am - Fort Myers, FL
Hey--So what exactly am I supposed to be doing from 2-4? see you soon
tsaxon
on 1/18/06 4:56 am - Charlottesville, VA
I am thinking about coming down for Friday night just to see folks - are you talking about the bar at your hotel? I am so upset that I can't do the conferernce, but I am really wanting to drive down just to hang out for a little while on Friday night....when are you all going to the TC? T
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/06 5:46 am - Fort Myers, FL
I believe we are supposed to be meeting in the lobby at 6:45 to leave for TC--I am not sure. Please check Lei's post from a couple days ago on the subject.
Ric
on 1/18/06 1:03 pm - Stafford, VA
Lynda I could answer that queston for you but..................well find me and Patty and we all can start early oh I dont want to leave out Steve...........see ya hun.
Sharon Q.
on 1/18/06 9:28 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey David, can you send me a link to the hotel so I can get directions for hubby and look around at all the stuff? I'm driving down with Jen G and hubby, so we will need the bar open early!! LOL XOXOOXOXOOX Sharon
bevluvslife
on 1/18/06 9:29 pm - Springfield, OH
Whoo hoooo Becker, my plane lands at 3pm so 4pm for the bar is PERFECT-O!!!! (Keith, did you hear that, bar opens at 4pm!! ) I'm so excited to meet everyone!!!! Bev
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views