I'm going to be a rule-breaker this weekend

ruthb
on 1/18/06 3:25 am - Richmond area, VA
I know the dinner is "formal," but I won't be. Not to worry, I'll be presentable, but I just can't see buying something that will be worn once. (I'm so not a "formal" person, and am still losing, so it's not like I would be investment buying for my wardrobe.) And it's not at all about the money, but the idea. Anyway, I'll be as dressed up as I ever get for work, but definitely not formal or even "dressy." Confession time over, lol.
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/06 3:29 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
You could come in a tater sack and be welcomed with open arms, fitting right in. It's NOT about the outfit(s) ...it's about the people and the experiences, shared and created. Can't wait to see you!
Ms Court
on 1/18/06 3:39 am - Remington, VA
Hey Ruth maybe you can borrow something from one of the other ladies. I know a couple have mentioned that they will be bringing extra dresses. Courtney 7 weeks out - 38 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/06 4:49 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Ruth , All that matters in my eyes is that you get here . I look forward to seeing you . Hugs, Natalie
Dave
on 1/18/06 5:18 am - Palmyra, VA
Don't worry about it at all. I was going to rent a tux but after seeing the outfit that my wife brought home for this thing and the fact that I have very few things that fit me, I'm wearing a sportcoat and as dark a pair of pants that I have. I have several nice flannel lined pants that I live in (when not in jeans) because I freeze all of the time. I don't believe anyone would appreciate me in them though. As far as I'm concerned, all the ladies could come naked and I bet most of the men wouldn't mind at all! Look forward to seeing you again! Dave
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/06 6:24 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Mr. Dave! I was hoping you and your wife would be at Richmond this weekend!! I am so looking forward to seeing you -- I know I won't recognize you!! donna
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/06 6:26 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Ruth - can't wait to see you!! I think you got the message from the other folks -- doesn't really matter what you wear!! I am still not sure what I will be in, and like you, I hope I am still going to lose more so I don't want to necessarily buy anything. Just be happy and comfortable!! love donna
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/18/06 10:53 am - Danville, VA
Honey, don't worry about it....it is our night no matter what you wear...we will all have a wonderful time and that is the main goal...I want lots of hugs from everyone....This is going to be so much fun and I can't wait..... Hugs for now. Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views