What's the drinking plans for this weekend?

(deactivated member)
on 1/18/06 3:52 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Karen!! I hadn't thought of it (lol, till I read Lynda's reply, just below yours, that is) but both of you are right, that sounds like a GREAT idea and it beats luggin' a 2 liter bottle of fruit punch around. LOL, although I have no shame and could care less that I look "strange" when I do. Another good thing to mix vodka with - well, good might be the wrong word, it doesnt taste great, more "okay" then anything - but it's NO or low calories (the mixer) and gives you energy. The sugar free Red Bull! Hey? I got your email and a phone call in the morning sounds great - I get up very EARLY, so call when ever you can. Can't wait to see you on Friday - 6:45 in da' lobby!!
Gail from NoVa
on 1/18/06 7:12 am - Bealeton, VA
I have a brand new bottle of Baja Bob's sugar-free margarita mix. I think I'll bring that along with a little Te-Kill-Ya. That ought to just about do me in....lightweight drinker that I am these days.
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/18/06 11:28 am - Staunton, VA
Karen, What a great idea! I'm going to steal it from you! Thanks! JoAnn
Cinderellen
on 1/18/06 8:20 am - Winterville, NC
Hey Dave. We're looking forward to spending the week in Richmond so that we can see our friends that live a quarter mile from us. Hope all is well with you guys. ~Ellen
Dave
on 1/19/06 12:15 am - Palmyra, VA
Ellen: Look forward to seeing you too. Zac tells me that Mike was offered some supreme high paying job down in NC and you guys are moving! I hope that doesn't impact your date. See you this weekend. Dave
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/18/06 10:55 am - Danville, VA
Well, Dave...I thinks me is going to be no drinking....Last night I tried some wine with a freind and spent the whole night up with diarehaa....not tooo fun. Don't want to spoil anything for the weekend so I am going to be very careful...I guess I will be stone sober...HOpe your wife doesn't mind hugs! Hugs a bunch Betsy
Ric
on 1/18/06 1:10 pm - Stafford, VA
Hey Dave two words Sir.......................whisky sours! See you all there .
nitengale
on 1/18/06 4:39 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
drinking plans??? Bend at the elbow!!!
bevluvslife
on 1/18/06 9:37 pm - Springfield, OH
We're doing vodka and pineapple juice, but I like the vodka and crystal light idea too. Sounds like Vodka is the drink of the weekend....watch out liquor stores, here we come, lol!!! And yes, Friday AND Saturday are the drinking plans
Dave
on 1/19/06 12:13 am - Palmyra, VA
I thought you and the fireman were not coming out the the room! Please stop by the snack shop when you check in 'cause I'd hate to get home and read in the paper next week about two bodies found from lack of food over the weekend. Can't wait to meet you. Dave
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views