Dress Code for Tobacco Company

Ms Court
on 1/17/06 11:50 pm - Remington, VA
I read on the website that there is a dress code but couldn't find it on the site anywhere. Does anyone know what it is? And what is everyone planning on wearing? Courtney 7 weeks out - 38 lbs
lawoman
on 1/18/06 12:15 am - Hellertown, PA
I was hoping to wear jeans a sweater or something along those lines...hope its ok.... LA
Teresa Isphording
on 1/18/06 12:25 am - Knotts Island, NC
At the last Richmond Get Together we all went to the TC. I called ahead of time to check the dress code and they told me that it mainly applied to the guys. If the guys wear a T-Shirt it has to be plain with no print on the front. We had people who wore jeans and a nice shirt and had no problems getting in. This was back in June so I'm sure they haven't changed much if any since then. Hope this helps. Hugs Teresa
lawoman
on 1/18/06 3:09 am - Hellertown, PA
thanks that makes me feel better!! I am having enough trouble finding a dress for sat....let alone another outfit for fri. I really hope to find something soon, I am going crazy!! Take care Leigh Ann
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/06 3:37 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Leigh Ann - LOL - you're not allowed to go crazy over it all, it's supposed to be fun and stress free. ABSOLUTELY jeans will work on Friday night. Ive only been there once, so Im not expert, but I do know it was a Saturday night, very packed and MOST of the people there were in jeans. The only thing TCR frowns on is the baggy ratty jeans, tattered t-shirts and base-ball caps type of fashion. TCR is a 'nicer' kinda place with a CASUAL dressy kinda flair. Paul and I are planning on wearing dress jeans and a flashy (for me) and polo (for him) shirt. As far as Saturday night - DON'T stress on that either. It sounds like several people are bringing EXTRA "dressy" kinda gowns with them, maybe you'll find something you WANT to wear. If not, no big deal - just bring a pair of dress slacks and a top that makes YOU *feel* beautiful, because you already got the look down pat - nuff said! Cant wait to meet'cha!
lawoman
on 1/18/06 8:24 am - Hellertown, PA
i think i may just not worry about it and wear a nice pair and pants and a nice shirt...why worry...right? LA
kabarron1
on 1/18/06 10:14 pm - Hopewell, VA
You can't wear any baggy jeans?!!! Hell! That's just about all I own now a days! Guess I'll have to go buy some that actually fit! Keith
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/06 3:44 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
I'm wearing some dressy jeans, probably the ones with the sparkly stuff on the back pockets and a dressy shirt. My hubby is going to be wearing jeans and a polo kinda shirt - and Keoni, lol, who the heck knows what he's gonna be wearing (back to that "mind of his own" conversation from yesterday) I just know he cleans up well! Thanks for the email on Lacey, Ive got her on the list as a for SURE!
Ms Court
on 1/18/06 3:51 am - Remington, VA
Yeah I have the pants thing figured out but it is the shirt thing I am having problems with. Looks like tonight is going to be spent raiding the closet. C
Ric
on 1/18/06 1:13 pm - Stafford, VA
Well I'm still not sure what dress to ware.................oh wait wrong board ..................damn it all to hell.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views