Free Clothes!

LB
on 1/17/06 11:05 pm - Northern, VA
So...I have a TON of clothes. They're all 22/24 mostly from Lane Bryant. They're a lot of cute going out tops and jeans. I also have some dress pants. They are good quality and I love clothes so they're still in good condition. If you'd like them, all you have to do is pay shipping and I'd be happy to send them to you. If you're in the Northern Virginia area...we can meet and no need for shipping. Let me know if you're interested and I can try taking pics of what I have to send your way. Have a great one! (BTW, I'm 24, female, and trendy...if that sounds like you, you'll probably love these clothes)
Ms Court
on 1/17/06 11:34 pm - Remington, VA
Hey girl. I might be interested. They are also doing a clothing exchange at the conference if you want to bring them along. Courtney
LB
on 1/17/06 11:36 pm - Northern, VA
Cool, thanks for the info, I will bring them! I think I might need an extra suitcase! HAHAHA! How big is your trunk? ;)
amyb66
on 1/18/06 3:25 am - Bolling AFB, DC
Oh...I would love to take a few outfits off your hands...I am pre-op and in need of 22/24's/ I will pay for shipping, no problem! Are you short ortall? Please email me at [email protected] Thanks, Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views