moving to northern va

lilid
on 1/17/06 11:53 pm - youngsville, NC
Hi Folks, Been lurking for awhile, but this is my first post. Currently I live outside of Raleigh, NC and should have surgery sometime mid to late Feb at Duke. Rather suddenly, I've decided to move back to the DC metro area just after surgery so that I can be near my family, my old job and the area that has been home for more that 20 years. I just moved to NC in April of 2005 and, well, it just didn't stick. Can you all tell me about support groups in the nova area? All of my real research into wls has been since I have been down here so I'm unaware of happenings in your area. Thanks very much, Lili
fishtayl
on 1/18/06 12:02 am - Bealeton, VA
There are groups that meet in the building next to Fair Oaks hospital. You can view the time at Dr. Anez's web site. www.obesitysurgerycenter.net I started a support group last year in Fauquier county. (Warrenton area) We meet 1-2 times a month in Warrenton on a weeknight. I know there is also a group in Manassas. Email me if I can help. Ginny
Kathleen L.
on 1/18/06 8:22 am - Arlington, VA
There is also Dr. Elariny's support group that meets the first tuesday of every month at Inova Fairfax Hospital in the Physician Conference Center, near the blue parking.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views