***2 days***

Kitty Kat
on 1/17/06 8:12 pm - Richmond, VA
There will be ! There will be ! There will be good eats and great convos! And BEST OF ALL: there will be us coming together and enjoying one anothers company and sharing so much. We are a family! Ya'll gettin' excited aren't ya? I know I am! Can't WAIT to see ya'll! Hugs, Kitty Kat
Shanana
on 1/17/06 8:17 pm - Altavista, VA
I cant wait either. I will be glad to get there. My ankle is hurting. No more ibuprofen for me so I hope it holds out for the weekend. I want to . Shannon
Kelli
on 1/17/06 10:05 pm - Portsmouth, VA
I can't wait to meet all of you guys that I haven't had the pleasure to meet yet and to see old friends again. I am so excited!!!!! See ya this weekend!!! Love and hugs, Kelli
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/18/06 6:16 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sunshine.....I can hardly beleive it is almost here.....I am not ready!!! At all....have been running around getting the utilities turned on (yup they get turned on tomorrow) and moving....I will move my furniture next week and I can hardly wait..I have some pictures up and the kitchen curtains up and am sooooo excited. Today while I was cleaning I found the most beautiful diamond ring there....now I am engaged to the house...hehe...It is one large diamond in the middle with two small ones on each side....yeah, I know it is probably a zubic but still it is pretty....Tomorrow afternoon, I will be packing for the great event and ready to roll on Friday....Life is good.. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views