Daily Post: Jan 18th.

Kitty Kat
on 1/17/06 8:10 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning VA Buggas! How are we on this here a rainy Wed am? I'm good. Just excited bout the rest of the weeks activities. So.. How will you move your body today? No walking today cause of the Rain Fairy...but I will be moving my rear with house cleaning and such. MIL is coming today and it's her birthday! Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? 1st 1/2 gone! 2nd 1/2 in the pm Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? Working on my 7-11 10/10 coffee then Crystal Light and Tea Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? Food SUCKS right now. Seeing my doc next week. Think I may have another stupid stricture. Have had 2 and this feels like they did. Dang it! Hugs, Kitty Kat Remember.... "pet" don't "squeeze." Twisted Whiskers - Jan 18th
Dave
on 1/18/06 1:09 am - Palmyra, VA
How will you move your body today? Not much today. My staff and I are putting on a seminar tonight for all of the regional agencies and we are finishing it up all day. Plus, even at my current weight, the wind is blowing so hard here in Staunton that Imight be blown away and I want to make it to Richmond this weekend! Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? Morning pills all down. Will get my night meds around midnight when I get home. Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? Drinking a peach tea right now. Finished a rasberry Crystal light earlier while waiting for the company van's oil to be changed. Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? So far just an apple. Plan on having a nice side sald for lunch and possibly a cup of soup for dinner (if I'm able to have dinner). I did get my morning protein drink in and have two sitting behine me in a cooler for this afternoon and evening. Be safe! Dave
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/18/06 11:04 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sunshine...I know, I am late again....Busy day... How will you move your body today? Have spent the day packing and moving....walking up steps, hanging curtains...alot of walking Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? 1st 1/2 gone! 2nd 1/2 in the pm Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? I think I am definately behind on the fluids...sitting here now downing a protein drink.. Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? Well, Yogurt for breakfast, chili for lunch (becoming a chili addict) and for dinner a lean cusine....I know, lots of sodium but didn't feel like really fixing anything...it was easy... Anyway, Sunshine...I love ya and can't wait to see you again on Friday night....we will have so much fun. Course, I can't drink but I can watch everyone else make fools of themselves...hehe Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views