Long time no see...

track
on 1/17/06 2:07 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
Where does the time go? Visiting students from Kazahkstan and Russia, kids graduating, kids driving, kids just growing up, running around, busier than a blind dog's tail in a meat market! Not much to say except that I continue to exercise, daily and religiously, still off the sugar, the white flour, watching my intake, take it easy on the bread. I guess I'll never see the under 200 mark, possibly if I had PS and remove about 12 lbs of 'saggage' that I keep well hidden with the regular clothes, but at well into my 50's....not worth it to me...never had a flat belly before, too late to try for one now...hmmm...maybe some velcro and duct tape,...might be just the ticket! For all you newbies, keep on keeping on, it is so worth it, I am almost to the point where I can not think about what it used to feel like at near 400 lbs. ...and that is a scary thought. Except that now I know if I gain a pound, I can lose it, and keep on the routine. But it is really easy if I am not careful to let a pound here or there, and next thing you know it starts to sneak up...eternal vigilance! but it can be done. Wore out my son walking around DC last Fall, imagine that, 2 years ago couldn't make it around the block, and 2 years and 200 lbs lighter I can wear out an 18 year old doing 15 miles around DC, the mall, the zoo. Don't get me wrong...I was tired, but ready for a movie, but he was bushed!...love that feeling! I have a previous comittment in Richmond this weekend, but am trying my best to get there sometime saturday. Hope to see some old timers and meet some new folks. I know David and his gang have been working thier tukus' off for this. Hope to see some folks there!
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/06 6:29 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Track, I do not know if you remember me .. but you would post to me in the very begining of my journey . I always looked for you at our VA Beach Meet and Greets that Lei would do . I know that David is anxious to see you as well as myself . I look forward to meeting you . You where and still are an inspiration to me . Thanks and hope to see you there ! Natalie
track
on 1/17/06 10:12 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
Of course I 'member you, and I am really looking forward to being there for part of the festivities saturday. Are we following the 'what happens in Richmond...stays in Richmond' guidelines?...oh yeah...that was Vegas...Richmond and David B are much more constrained and...well....anyway...see you folks sometimes saturday!
Ric
on 1/17/06 8:56 pm - Stafford, VA
Hey man how ya been.......you have to make it sometime while were all there and bring that music box of yours ! Hell who will sing Prine with me if your not there. Hope all is well and see ya soon,
track
on 1/17/06 10:14 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
I'll be there with my itty bitty guitar, have some work to do early in the day in another part of town, but have reserved a room and looking forward to seeing you guys again. Sounds like Richmond won't be the same after the friday night hoo-haw...watchout Richmond!
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/06 10:37 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Track! I am so glad you posted. I'm sure you don't know me, but I have been missing and wondering about you. I hope to be able to meet you on Saturday and Greg, my Tai Chi husband, will be with me as well. Maybe the two of you can do some Tai Chi and get mellowed out!! donna
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/06 1:44 am - Fort Myers, FL
Track! Wow, long time no see. Great to see you. Funny how I have to come over to the VA board to "see" ya again. I was wondering if I was gonna get to see ya this week-end. Glad to see you are doing well--and yes I know all too well about eternal vigilance. Hope you manage to stop by sometime.
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/06 4:09 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Track!! I'm glad you were able to work it out - we can't wait to see you again. LOL, finally after all the invitations - we'll actually be able to hear you 'get your groove on' singing and strumming? We really wish we could have joined you in December. ANY party where the last guest leaves at 5:00am is NOT a party I want to miss. Unfortunately, being in Seattle made it impossible. See you on Saturday - and YES, what happens in Richmond stays in Richmond!!! Hugs - Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views