This Weekends Conference

Bobthera
on 1/17/06 9:48 am - Richmond, VA
Hello Everyone. I am new to this list but wanted to say I will be at the fun events this weekend (well, saturday at least). While I am almost two years post op and have never really been on this site, i am excited to meet everyone. I started this journey weighing around 431 pounds and now am down to 240. Excercise has become a BIG part of my life, it is amazing. I ran my first 10K last year and hope to finish in under an hour this April in a fun race here in Richmond. Well, that should be enough for now but I am excited about this weekend. Walk Good Bob
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/17/06 10:00 am - Danville, VA
Well, Bob, I sure hope you continue to post after the conference when you meet all the wonderful people here. I don't know what I would do without this group....they are my life savers...can't wait to meet you Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/06 11:10 am - Fort Myers, FL
Congratulations Bob on your tremendous success. 10K--wow, that is great. I have NEVER been able to run- I always get cramps (they say it is because I don't breathe). Anyway, I'll look forward to meeting you at the conference.
Di N.
on 1/17/06 12:31 pm - Richmond, va
Hi Lynda, I wish I could meet you this weekend..but Im having PS done at 6am in the morning...I was putting off 2 see when the exact date would be I was thinking it was on the 22 but its the 18th now. Im sorry I cant see you this time Tell everyone Hi;) DI~
Bobthera
on 1/17/06 2:47 pm - Richmond, VA
Thanks Lynda, sometimes I think the only reason I run is because it feels so good when I stop : ) Also thanks Dave and Betsy for the replies, looking forward to meeting everyone. Bob
David@Goal
on 1/17/06 11:20 am - VA
Bob! Gald you are joining us buddy! See you Saturday (and Sunday Mister!) David
Cynthia D.
on 1/17/06 11:45 am - Richmond, VA
Bob, Glad you finally made it here and I'll see you and everyone else at the reunion. I can't wait, it should be a lot of FUN!!!! Cynthia
nitengale
on 1/17/06 6:13 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Don't know you but glad you are going to join us!!! We love the testosterone influence!!! LOL
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/06 6:31 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Bob , We are so glad you are coming . There will be so many new friends for you to meet and here stories and share lifes journey . David and I want this to be fun as well as a time to just chill out with people who share our lifestyle . And as to the running .. OMG .. I started and can not stop either .. it is such a high for me . Hugs and cannot wait to meet you .. Natalie
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/06 4:26 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Bob ~ Welcome to the board, looking forward to meeting you at the conference. I'm curious? How did you KNOW you were interested in running - or - how did you go about making yourself interested in it? Ive always been curious about what it is in MY mind that refuses to enjoy the act of exercising and yet for others, its an addiction. I have a lotta respect for those that truly make it happen, especially something as difficult and draining as RUNNING! Very impressive. I absolutely agree that exercise should be a BIG part of every ones life - but it's training my mind to excel in it as I have other aspects of my weight loss life, that still eludes me. Can't wait to meet you - congrats on a very successful journey! ~ Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views