Bad News Emergency and a Blessing!

shoutjoy
on 1/17/06 5:35 am - Culpeper, VA
Hello all, I am not going to be able to come after all. This trip will cause too many problems and anger in the family. However, I have paid my registration and am willing to give it away to someone *****ally wants to come. My roommate, Leigh Ann Stacks, will have an open bed if you need to share. I will contact her directly after this posting. I am sorry about this, but my family has to come first even if it is a sacrifice on my part. David, please use my registration for some one who wants to come ok? Paula
Kathy & Rich
on 1/17/06 6:56 am - Fairfax, VA
Good luck to you Paula. I hope things work out well for you. I did post to your other message. Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/06 7:09 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Paula , I am so sorry to hear you are not coming .. but you are right family comes first and is very important . I would if you have not already contact David direct so he can verbally get this from you . Take care , Natalie
David@Goal
on 1/17/06 7:49 am - VA
Paula- Sorry you can't make it- you will be missed. Leigh Ann has contacted a fellow wls'er about your slot..She is a frequent poster and would love to attend- we should know tonight if she can make it work out on such short notice - we will follow up with you. Take care! David
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views