New Pics of Me!!!

LadyDiane
on 1/17/06 5:06 am - Richmond, VA
Hi everyone, Just wanted to let you know that there are some new pics of me up on my profile. They are from New Year's eve and if I do say so myself, I look hot I do not think I have ever said that about myself in my life!!! But, anyway it makes me a little sad I will not be able to make it to the confrence to strut my stuff but hopefully I will be meeting you all at TC for dancing. Ok hopefully my profile pic will be changed soon too Let me know what you all think Hugs, Diane
ElizabethC
on 1/17/06 5:29 am - Wirtz, VA
You look great!! Isn't it a wonderful feeling wearing something slinky and sexy like that and feeling like a million bucks?!?! Happy Momma
LadyDiane
on 1/17/06 8:45 am - Richmond, VA
It was great and I did feel like a million bucks! It was a great night, one of the best New Year's I can remember! Thanks, Diane
Julie R.
on 1/17/06 5:42 am - Belspring, VA
Those pictures do look great! That dress does make you look like a hottie Julie
LadyDiane
on 1/17/06 8:46 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks so much! It was great not only seeing my friends who I went with (many of them had not seen me since my surgery) but feeling good too Diane
tsaxon
on 1/17/06 6:09 am - Charlottesville, VA
AWESOME! You are so beautiful - and you look incredible! I am so proud of you girl! Love you~ Tracey
LadyDiane
on 1/17/06 8:47 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks Tracey You are great I can't wait to see pics of you! Hope to see you soon! Diane
Kathy & Rich
on 1/17/06 6:35 am - Fairfax, VA
WOW, Diane, you do indeed look not only fabulous but hot! Sorry I won't be seeing you on Friday/Saturday. Rich is working Friday evening. Great job, hon! Hugs, Kathy
LadyDiane
on 1/17/06 8:48 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks Kathy, Sorry I won't get to see you this time around Hugs, Diane
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/17/06 8:17 am - Danville, VA
Diane, You look incredible....wow....can't wait to meet you. Hugs, betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views