Hope I didn't Screw UP!!

kabarron1
on 1/17/06 2:34 am - Hopewell, VA
Guys/Gals, Got a question: I'm afraid that I may have gone a little over the top in my clothing attire for the ball. I should've asked you guys first I didn't. Everyone I spoke with said that a "black-tie" event usually calls for tux instead of a suit. So I've rented some tux for the event and I'm a little concerned that the tux might be a little much. Please....someone tell me that I'm not going to be the only one there dressed like it's my wedding reception!! Keith 310/216/???
Tam
on 1/17/06 2:55 am - Richmond, VA
Well, I definately will NOT be in a tux...but am looking forward to seeing you in one! If my hubby could have gotten off from work to come then he would have been in one. I am sure you will be just like all the other gents. Tammy
kabarron1
on 1/17/06 3:20 am - Hopewell, VA
I kind of assumed you wouldn't be wearing a tux. I did just find out that at least I won't be the only one there in a tux. I know of one other guy now that will be also. Keith
Kathy & Rich
on 1/17/06 3:38 am - Fairfax, VA
Rich is wearing a tux! Fear not! He now owns one courtesy of my BIL losing weight and Rich being the size BIL was! Kathy
kabarron1
on 1/17/06 3:49 am - Hopewell, VA
Good. Maybe I didn't go over the top after all. Still keeping my fingers crossed. Keith
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/06 4:02 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Yes Tux or Suit .. and I am glad you choose a suit as us woman are going to all be amazing looking .. REGAL ! Hugs .. and cannot wait to see you . Nat
kabarron1
on 1/17/06 4:36 am - Hopewell, VA
Hey Nat, I'm looking forward to seeing you guys as well. I'm going to be bringing a lady friend of fine. Got her in at the last second. She made me feel pretty good yesterday when I went to get fitted. I tried on the "Try on coat" of that same style and she just had one thing to say, "Damn!" Looking forward to seeing you guys as well! Keith
Kathy & Rich
on 1/17/06 4:13 am - Fairfax, VA
Yea...but Rich's tux is black and not powder blue with a ruffled shirt. DOH!
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/06 4:24 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
HEY!!!! I'll be wearing a TUX, you can sit next to me!! The biggest challenge is getting my bow tie to match my shoes?
kabarron1
on 1/17/06 4:39 am - Hopewell, VA
Matching a bow tie with the shoes huh?! That was something I was curious about was the seating arrangements. First come first serve type deal for the ball? Keith
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views