SEE YA'LL THIS WEEKEND!!

David@Goal
on 1/16/06 11:53 pm - VA
OK- I feel like I have been MIA here for the past few weeks - but it's only because this weekend's conference has consumed me! A note of thanks to all who are supporting this event- in body and in spirit. Out-of-towners (Gina & Aaron) start arriving as early as tomorrow - so I am busting to get my work done so that I can spend some time with the early arrivals and still pull this off! So far, so good! Just wanted to pop in and let you all know how excited I am about spending the weekend with many old friends, and also with new friends I feel like I already know! See most of you Friday night on the dance floor at TC! David
nitengale
on 1/17/06 12:03 am - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Hey handsome... What is the early ck in policy? I want to avoid the NOVA traffic and hopefully get in a little shopping. Hoping I can ck into my room early! Thanks for any info... Wanda
Gail from NoVa
on 1/18/06 1:36 am - Bealeton, VA
Ok David, you know you'll have to share your dancing feet with some of us this weekend who aren't bringing our hubby/SO. Thanks for all the work that you and Nat put into this. See you soon! Gail
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views