Did Lois Have Surgery?

DeniseinVA
on 1/16/06 8:47 pm - Midlothian, VA
Has anyone heard from Lois, and did she have surgery yesterday? I know there was some confusion as to the date. Denise
ElizabethC
on 1/16/06 8:52 pm - Wirtz, VA
I saw some posts from Lois yesterday, and I believe her new date is the 26th of this month. Happy Momma
ElizabethC
on 1/16/06 8:59 pm - Wirtz, VA
My bad...I looked back at one of her posts and it said the 25th...soon!!!
DeniseinVA
on 1/16/06 10:18 pm - Midlothian, VA
Thank you, I havent been online much. I have been trying to get work for my classes done beforehand as much as possible before my surgery. Denise
A10sFrau
on 1/17/06 4:20 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Yes to all the above. The surgeon moved the date to 1/25. I think he wanted to go skiing . Everything works out for the best, though. My sub was going to have to start off the new classes--new semester and block scheduling. This way I can start them and then turn everything over. I have been extremely busy at work with exams, an ESL student who speaks NO English, a brand new Latin program, college psych and 2 developmental psych. independent studies. And, cleaning house for my dad's visit this past weekend. And, trying to walk some. You get the picture. Glad you missed me! Lois
A10sFrau
on 1/17/06 4:20 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Yes to all the above. The surgeon moved the date to 1/25. I think he wanted to go skiing . Everything works out for the best, though. My sub was going to have to start off the new classes--new semester and block scheduling. This way I can start them and then turn everything over. I have been extremely busy at work with exams, an ESL student who speaks NO English, a brand new Latin program, college psych and 2 developmental psych. independent studies. And, cleaning house for my dad's visit this past weekend. And, trying to walk some. You get the picture. Glad you missed me! Lois
A10sFrau
on 1/17/06 4:22 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Sorry about the double click! L
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views