***3 days***

(deactivated member)
on 1/17/06 8:41 am - Fort Myers, FL
Thanks Sharon! One of the few times I feel lucky to be female. Probably won't feel that way when I am waiting in line for the restroom Friday night
Jen_G
on 1/16/06 11:25 pm - in, VA
so glad you are coming down Friday! Can't wait to see you again. Jen
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/17/06 4:36 am - Danville, VA
Oh, Sunshine, YOu know I am going to be there and sooooo excited. My vacation in about Ummmmm....3 years? Get my meaning???? haha...Trying to find a nice shirt to wear on Friday night but having no luck...got my jeans...just need something sexy, ya know....Moma is coming out of her shell here...not ready for the hoochie Moma stuff yet but working on it...hehe. Can't wait...my biggest fear is packing and taking something over to the new house and not having it here when I leave....I will make due... Can't wait for all my hugs due me.... Hugs a bunch Betsy
cappymoon
on 1/17/06 7:17 am - Northern, VA
I have the shirt for you!!! I just need to get there in time for you to put it on, it is the one in my profile, the black one with the roses, I FOUND IT. It is a 1x and stretchy (In fact, it was too big in that picture but I loved it so much, I wore it till boobies started popping out ) and you are welcome to it if you would like, let me know Dianna
LB
on 1/17/06 5:27 am - Northern, VA
OOhhhh, now I'm sooo excited to meet everyone! I'm really looking forward to all this, now. I know, I know...I don't have a picture of myself up, but just know, I'll be the cute red-head on the dance floor! See you all this weekend! Hugs and kisses! LB
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views