***3 days***

Kitty Kat
on 1/16/06 7:36 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey VA Buggas! It's ON! 3 days until we party down! Gonna have some and ! It's sure to be GREAT! Everyone prepared? Hope so! I'm very excited to meet everyone. I can't WAIT! See ya'll there! Hugs, Kitty Kat
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/06 8:26 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Prepared??? Bwaaaahahahahaaaa! I tend to do what Lynda M does, I pack the day of, right before we're supposed to be walking out the door. I spend the week before a trip "thinking" about stuff that I'd like to take/bring and then hope and pray that I don't forget any of it as it's being tossed into the suitcase. Of course, I always do! Can't wait to finally meet YOU too - hey? Is Scottie going? Havent heard from her in forever, prolly over a year, even. btw - I got an email from Nicole saying you'd be joining us after dinner at TCR, so Ive taken you off the "tentative" list - let me know if that changes between now and Thursday morning, okay? Otherwise, we'll definitely see you on the dance floor!! Lei
Kitty Kat
on 1/16/06 8:32 pm - Richmond, VA
LMAO! YGM beautiful! I'm the same...I PLAN it in my head then act on it at the last min. For some reason...pressure on = getting it right... I hear from Scottie RARELY...she's not coming...dang it...she's doing all right...heard from her right after New Year's... Yep, we'll see ya'll there...sorry bout not getting back to you sooner... OMG I GET TO MEET YOU IN 3 DAYS! Hugs, Kitty Kat (going back into my dork corner now )
Sharon Q.
on 1/16/06 10:06 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
HEY GIRL!! Here's an addition, if you can still take me. I was supposed to go play Bunco with my girlfriends locally, but I know they'll understand if I'm not there. I want to go on Friday, it's killing me to miss anything. PLUS, I need a new picture Lei, so bring your camera. Dunno who I'll bunk with Fri. night, but I'm sure to find somebody. Maybe I'll talk to David and see if I can still get a room at this late date. Either way, count me in!!! Can't wait to see ya all again!! XOXOOXOOXOXXO Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/06 10:18 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Sharon - Absolutely we still have time and room to add you to the count. We lost 6 from the list yesterday and replaced them with 5 new peeps - so it just so happens we have ONE seat available with YOUR name on it. I'll show it officially taken and it's only gonna COST you a dance!! It'll be interesting to see how well that dance floor holds this many people - I have a feeling if the majority of us get up to dance, we'll pretty much own the floor. I'm trying to talk my son (Keoni) into coming out, if nothing else, for the dinner and dancing on Friday night. He can get his groove on with the best of 'em. This way if you get tired of dancing with this old chicklet, he can be plan B. Of course, Ive yet to get him to commit, life was so much easier when he wasn't 27 with a mind of his own. See you in the LOBBY at 6:45!! Hugs - Lei
Ms Court
on 1/16/06 10:58 pm - Remington, VA
"27 with a mind of his own", maybe you can tempt him with the variety of chicklets, I mean 28 isn't that much older than he is. Courtney 6 1/2 weeks out - 38 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/06 4:32 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
*28* isn't much AT ALL!! Age ain't nothing but a number (thank goodness) cause I married a man several years younger then me. btw - you must be the lucky charm in this scenario. Just talked to Keoni about 10 minutes ago and he said he would go to Richmond (probably just to shut me up about it all, lol). He'll only be out there for Fridays dinner and dancing - but that's enough to make momma happy! He's a great kid, er, MAN and a GREAT dancer. Get your dancing shoes ready!
Ms Court
on 1/17/06 4:42 am - Remington, VA
I think I can handle being a lucky charm. Keoni for dinner and dancing sounds like an extra bonus to all the other wonderful people I will get to meet. I will have my dancing shoes primed and raring to go. C
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/06 7:43 am - Fort Myers, FL
27! Surely you jest! I thought for sure you weren't much older than that yourself:wink: You must have been a babe when you had him. I'm hoping he does decide to come as I'd love to meet him. Funny on Friday night we were at a party and I spent a good portion of the night dancing with a friend's kids. Hope they didn't leave that night and laugh at my pitiful dance moves. Like you--my dancing definitely improves with the amount of ****tails I consume. Hey--I say on the website that this place has a dress code. I know I questioned you about this before--but what does this mean? I am really looking forward to Friday-can't wait to be there and start partying. Are you bringing a computer by chance?
Sharon Q.
on 1/17/06 8:17 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Hiya Lynda!! I read what you said about the dress code...............so I called to check since nobody addressed that yet. The dress code is mostly for the men. They have to have a collored shirt, no writing on the back. No ripped or raggedy jeans, dirty sneakers or work boots. For us females there is no dress code. See ya there. XOXOOXXO Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views