Daily Post: Jan 17th

Kitty Kat
on 1/16/06 7:34 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning VA Buggas! How was your Mon? Mine er well, it was all right. Was a lazy bum and rightly so cause TODAY starts the busy times and won't let up until next week! How will you move your body today? Truth be told I don't feel like doing ANYTHING but, I digress time for me to up from 2 to 4 miles today. Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? Yep, 1st 1/2 GONE. Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? Boo hoo hoo NO coffee this am YET so I've started on Crystal Light...dang it all throws me day off... Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? HA! Drucilla has a MAJOR attitude problem but is a lil' calmer this am. So, I've had a banana so far then I'll have breakfast in about anoter hour. Lunch will be homemade chili and dinner...undecided. "Wanna see what I did to the couch?" says Lil' Mut Twisted Whiskers - Jan 17th
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/17/06 4:30 am - Danville, VA
Hi My Sweet Kat.....Sorry I am responding so late today...had to go to the dr and have blood drawn for my appt next week....boy, they really bruised me bad this time....Anyway, then I have been taking over stuff over to my house... Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? Yep, 1st 1/2 GONE. Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? I haven't done well in any of the areas today....just too busy but I am definately getting my excersise in....packing and walking... Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? didn't eat any breakfast...did come home and have some ground up chili for lunch...thinking about drinking a protein shake before taking more things over to my house.... Well, Sunshine, I need to go finish answering posts and then back to the house..... Love ya bunches. Betsy
Dave
on 1/17/06 4:40 am - Palmyra, VA
Kat: How will you move your body today? I've been moving/walking a bunch today. Lifting some boxes and carrying them from one side of the office to the other. Plan on walking some more when I get home tonight. I've taken 2 short walks around the parking lot today but it's so daggone cold/windy/rainy here in Staunton today that I'm frozen over quickly. Coumadin and WLS do not mix well for an older man! Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? I took all of my morning meds (as I always do!) before my shower this morning. Have my 6:00pm Coumadin/vitamin and then my usual 2 pills for bedtime. Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? Off to a great start. Protein drink this morning. Bottle of water on drive to work. Bottle of peach tea this morning. Cup of iced tea right after lunch (cup of veggie beef soup). Rasberry crystal light going down now. I'm well hydrated and working out some more going to the bathroom because of it. Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? Veggie beef soup and 4 crackers for lunch. Piece of deer jerky for breakfast. Nothing else today so far. Dave
SlimminShannon
on 1/17/06 4:52 am - Richmond, VA
Well lets see... We went to the mall and I got a crab cake sadwich. Ate about 1/4 of the crab cake. Got my ring sized and I wear a 6 and a half! Couldn't believe that. Then we went to the arcade and I played some virtual boxing thing and that was a freaking workout. About to go take my dress in to have it altered. I think that is about all or today.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views