Only 6 days left!

cpatters
on 1/16/06 7:15 pm - Rockingham County, VA
Good morning everyone, I dont know why, but I feel so overwelmed the past few days. I am not nervous or scared. I am excited, but I just dont know what to do first. I know I should be getting things ready... but I just cant seem to get my rear in gear. What could I be doing to get ready for surgery on Monday? Cathy
Shanana
on 1/16/06 8:14 pm - Altavista, VA
Just relax and give yourself a break. Get your bag ready for the hospital. I picked up as much as I could a week ahead of time. I knew I would have alot of company when I came home. I had the foods for my first couple of days ready at home. The only things we had to get were milk and cottage cheese until a few days after surgery. Congratulations. You are in great hands. Shannon C.
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/17/06 4:26 am - Danville, VA
Cathy, Like Shannon said just relax....It will be an exciting time but just rest up. After a month I am still lacking energy but I had open surgery with the gastric tube still in....You will be on the losing side soon...Congrats and enjoy the journey! Hugs a bunch Betsy
kizie23
on 1/17/06 8:58 am - blacksburg, VA
Cathy, I think the best thing you can do to get ready for surgery on Monday is to try and relax. I know that is going to be alot easier said than done, but you should try and do it. Some ways to try and relax are.... take a nice long hot bath. Take a walk by yourself, read a book. You are on your way, Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views