protein samples

cpatters
on 1/16/06 8:04 am - Rockingham County, VA
Hello all, I know that this has been posted about a million times, but could I have some web adresses to find protein suplement samples. I dont want to buy a bunch or spend a lot of money on something that I will not drink. I am not ready for my post op days. I havnt even looked into stocking my shelves with any thing other than S/F jello and a case of bottled water. I have less than a week to go until my big day! I dont know what I was thinking.....
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/06 9:10 am - Fort Myers, FL
A10sFrau
on 1/16/06 9:35 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hope you can find something you like. I started trying supplements the week I had my consult. I knew I might as well not have the surgery if I couldn't hack the diet and supplements. Good luck on gathering the things you need quickly. Samples might not get to you in time. Ask your nutritionist to suggest things that are available to you locally. God bless and God speed, Lois
Julie R.
on 1/17/06 4:50 am - Belspring, VA
Don't worry! If you send out your email request ASAP, the samples should be here shortly. I was surprised at how quickly they came! When I get home from work, I will see if I can find any additional sources for you. There are some great sites where you can purchase the samples, but I was also able to get free samples at a couple places. Although they are a little pricey, you can get Profect (3oz tubes with 25grams of protien each) single samples for $3.99 (3.40 after 15% off) with no S&H. This ends up to be less than the 4 pk samples after you add in the S&H. If you decide to get more, get the 24 packs through uBid.com; MUCH CHEAPER than through Profect! Hope this helps! Julie
Julie R.
on 1/17/06 10:22 pm - Belspring, VA
I found where I was able to get the free samples from. For both companies, I sent them an email telling them that I was about to have weight loss surgery and asked if they had samples to I could try their product before committing to a large bottle. The first one is for the Elite Whey Protein by Dymatize (www.dymatize.com); the second one is SI03 which produces the Nectar products (Roadside Lemonade, Fuzzy Navel, etc) (www.si03). Both companies were very nice and sent it on to me. Just give them your name and address for a quicker response. Hope this helps! Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views