I Got A Job!!!!

mel
on 1/16/06 7:58 am - roanoke, VA
Hey Gang, Some of you may recall that I was fired while in the Hospital in Nov. Well, I have found a higher paying, better hours job closer to me. One of the nurses from the floor where I was a patient was taking the same class as me to prepare for this new position and recognised me. I will take it as a sign from God. Love and Hugs to all, Melannie
sylvia
on 1/16/06 8:17 am - Stafford, VA
That's fantastic Melannie! Everything really does happen for a reason! Sylvia
A10sFrau
on 1/16/06 9:14 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I think I congratulated you a little hilwe ago when you posted this to the main board, but I will certainly do it again. Congratulations, and yes I would take it as a sign from God , too!! Lois
wanda
on 1/16/06 10:05 am
Congratulations Melannie! I'm currently in the middle of a job search. I hope I'll be joining you among the gainfully employed very soon! ~Wanda
TammyNVA
on 1/16/06 2:03 pm - Chesterfield, VA
That's great Melannie, I'm so happy for you. I'm thinking it was fate ... whatever you want to call it! Tammy
Julie R.
on 1/17/06 4:58 am - Belspring, VA
Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you! Other than the new job, how are you doing! You are a month and a half out now aren't you? Sorry I haven't emailed you lately. I'm still glad that I got your spot with Dr. Lucktong. My surgery has been scheduled for February 8th. Guess I'll be down your way soon at Roanoke Memorial. Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views